or Connect

Posts by Chiro75

Or Craigslist... seems like the way to go when it comes to instruments, as long as you don't mind a month's worth of idiotic spam after posting your ad.
As for the allowance of 1/2C rice or 1C lentils per day.... it's because they are warm and taste generally good to most people. It's a psychological thing.
`Your best bet is to just walk. There are millions of things to see and 5 days doesn't even come close. Rather than stressing about what to see, seriously, comb a few guidebooks and see if anything really jumps out at you and hit those, then just spend the rest of the time walking around. Rome can't be beat when approached in this fashion. As for restaurants, there are a lot of tourist traps. You can't go wrong with the little stand-up pizza/lunch places, but they are...
You have to figure out what the most important aspect of your doctor-patient relationship is. Is it the convenience, the insurance (not a good criteria unless money is really a big issue for you), or your health? All three are probably important, but which is primary? You're probably going to need to see an ophthamologist, anyway, instead of an optometrist, so they'll likely be referring you. If I were you, I would call the doctor I have a good relationship with, tell him...
Fewer calories generally = less food, or less crappy food, certainly, hence fewer free radicals formed in the body, hence less RNA and DNA damage, hence longer lifespan. On another note, who would WANT to live 900 years? If you seriously think the Bible's use of time suggests that people in Moses' time were living 900+ years, you're stupid.
When people talk about fasting and "toxins" or "detoxification" it is a real and useful process, but it has to be done a particular way. Fasting does very, very little to detoxify the body, although if done right it may have other benefits. The process of "detoxification" involves the liver. There are two steps, collectively called Phase 1 and Phase 2 detoxification. Phase 1 involves the Cytochrome P450 enzymatic reactions, a process generally known as...
I'm very late to this thread, but... I'm still not really a scotch drinker, but a couple years ago, a friend invited me out for a scotch and I told him it wasn't really my thing. So, we went and he ordered 3-4 of various types, like a flight, and we drank each and compared them. This was DEFINITELY the way to go, as the differences were very apparent in a flight where they aren't when you drink a little scotch here and there. Made a HUGE difference to me. So, I'd find...
Look at Patagonia's clothing. They've been making serious clothing for serious outdoor sports, especially climbing, for 30 years. You cannot go wrong with their products.