or Connect

Posts by LSU1990

That pillow is from a cheap 6 watch leather covered glass-top box I bought from one of the ebay sellers about 10 years ago. Cheapo, plexi see-thru top, but still in commission.
That's my JLC Master Date. Too funny, I didn't realize that photo was on their site. My wife gave me that watch for Xmas some years ago, and I still have that strap. I took that photo and sent to Lou at Sirtoli to show him how good it looked on the watch. That strap works fine for a more delicate watch, and I can vouch for Sirtoli, which I would say are the finest non-OEM gator straps available.
Scantly worn Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor LWB in the burgundy smooth Leather size US 10D. You can see from the photos that the uppers look brand new and the double leather sole shows very little wear. The Florsheim shoe bags are included, but I don't have the original box. These retail for $225 new, and these shoes pretty much look new. No scuffs, marks, etc. Please be sure of your size as I am not interested in returns as I am not running a business, just trying to...
Scantly worn Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor LWB in the Black tumbled Leather size US 10D. You can see from the photos that the uppers look brand new and the double leather sole shows very little wear. The Florsheim shoe bags are included, but I don't have the original box. These retail for $225 new, and these shoes pretty much look new. No scuffs, marks, etc. Please be sure of your size as I am not interested in returns as I am not running a business, just trying to cull...
Scantly worn Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor LWB in the Burgundy smooth Leather size US 10D. You can see from the photos that the uppers look brand new and the double leather sole shows very little wear. The Florsheim shoe bags are included, but I don't have the original box. These retail for $225 new, and these shoes pretty much look new. No scuffs, marks, etc. Please be sure of your size as I am not interested in returns as I am not running a business, just trying to...
Scantly worn Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor LWB in the Black tumbled Leather size US 10D. You can see from the photos that the uppers look brand new and the double leather sole shows very little wear. The Florsheim shoe bags are included, but I don't have the original box. These retail for $225 new, and these shoes pretty much look new. No scuffs, marks, etc. Please be sure of your size as I am not interested in returns as I am not running a business, just trying to cull...
Scantly worn Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor LWB in the Cognac tumbled Leather size US 10D. You can see from the photos that the uppers look brand new and the double leather sole shows very little wear. The Florsheim shoe bags are included, but I don't have the original box. These retail for $225 new, and these shoes pretty much look new. No scuffs, marks, etc. Please be sure of your size as I am not interested in returns as I am not running a business, just trying to cull...
Scantly worn Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor LWB in the Cognac tumbled Leather size US 10D. You can see from the photos that the uppers look brand new and the double leather sole shows very little wear. The Florsheim shoe bags are included, but I don't have the original box. These retail for $225 new, and these shoes pretty much look new. No scuffs, marks, etc. Please be sure of your size as I am not interested in returns as I am not running a business, just trying to cull...
Alden for Leather Soul Long-Wing Bluchers in Natural Chromexcel leather. These are size 10D - worn two or three times and look great, soles with virtually no wear, you can see a rub on the left toe, but no gouges or cuts. This shoe has the thick crepe sole w/ the leather tip that is one of the great non-leather soles available anywhere, in my opinion. These are great shoes, my only regret is that they are 10's instead of 9.5's. I bought these last year before I was well...
These were only on my feet to try on - have never left carpeted surface. Studded, brown rubber sole - has the look of a Dainite sole, but I do not know the manufacturer. Fits true to size, similar in shape to Alden Plaza last. $70 shipped USPS Priority mail, CONUS only. Paypal for payment.