or Connect

Posts by Villalobos

I had two pairs of these, these were my back up pair so they have hardly been worn. I have priced them so cheap because unfortunately my dry cleaner damaged them, please see the photos. There is slight discolouration at the bottom of the trouser leg. Though it is hardly noticeable when worn. Priced to sell and I'm open to offers.
Julius 477BLM13 from A/W 14, size 1. I have a few Julius jackets and this fits like a size 1. It is tagged as a sample but it is the exact same jacket as Julius 477BLM13. It doesn't fit me as well as I'd like so letting it go, condition of it is a solid 8/10. Retailed for $2800. Letting it go cheap for 3 days only as there is something on Y! that I have to have but I am short of money for! You know how it is, doubt you will find a Julius leather in this condition for any...
Devoa TPT GTLAS in size 1 100% Linen trousers from S/S 13 if I remember correctly. Worn lightly over the past few years, the condition of them is 8/10. Waist - 39cm.
Julius Coated Denim Jacket Size 1 From crack; Selling this as it is now slightly too small for me, worn lightly over the past few seasons. The coating is not as prominent as it once was but it looks the better for it imo. Condition of it is 8/10.
KKA Safety Pin Wrap Coat Iconic jacket in Size 1 from A/W 11 if I remember correctly. Worn over the years so does show some signs of wear and some slight pilling, this is reflected in the price. There is still plenty of life left in it.
Julius cotton ramie suit in size 1 Worn sparingly over the past few years, the condition of it is 7/10. There is one mark on the blazer, please see attached photo, this is reflected in the price. Shoulder to shoulder: 39.5cm Length 75 cm Waist: 39.5cm Inseam: 73cm $300 > $240
Devoa OPT CUBS from S/S 15 Hard twist yarn slim fit trousers in Charcoal, size 2 Press stud closure with zip fly, slim fitting with curved hems. Worn a handful of times no flaws to them at all. The condition of them is 9/10 easily.
Devoa Washi Trousers Size 1 From S/S 14 if I remember correctly, worn on rotation since then so they show a few signs of wear. They came with raw hems anyway but there is some hem damage, please see photos - these flaws are reflected in the price. These retailed for $500ish.
Julius coated denim from FW13 [ c r a c k ; ] Extremely rare coated knit denim from FW13. Size 2. Waist: 40 cm, Hem Width:15cm. 96% cotton 4% polyurethane. These are the comfiest denim I have ever owned unfortunately they don't fit me too well so I am going to sell them, condition of them is a solid 8/10, no flaws to them though the coating is not as prominent as it once was. I can't really go any lower than $170.
price droppppppppppppp