or Connect

Posts by Villalobos

Devoa Washi Trousers Size 1 From S/S 14 if I remember correctly, worn on rotation since then so they show a few signs of wear. They came with raw hems anyway but there is some hem damage, please see photos - these flaws are reflected in the price. These retailed for $500ish.
Julius coated denim from FW13 [ c r a c k ; ] Extremely rare coated knit denim from FW13. Size 2. Waist: 40 cm, Hem Width:15cm. 96% cotton 4% polyurethane. These are the comfiest denim I have ever owned unfortunately they don't fit me too well so I am going to sell them, condition of them is a solid 8/10, no flaws to them though the coating is not as prominent as it once was. I can't really go any lower than $170.
price droppppppppppppp
Devoa Cotton Trousers Size 1 (tagged size 1 but they fit more like a size 2/3. Waist measures 43cm.) These have been very lightly worn over the past couple of years, condition of them is 8/10. Only thing wrong with them is the trademark Devoa zipper pull has come off and been lost. Price $200---->$175, because of shipping costs I can discount to the UK.
price dropppppppppppp
price droppppppppppp
Price droppppppppp
Price droppppppppppppppppp
Devoa destroyed silk trousers size 1 The best trousers Devoa put out last Autumn/Winter, I am probably going to regret selling them but I havent worn them for a while so going to let them go. Condition of them is 9/10. Price $375 ----> $240---->$190
Jil Sander for Uniqlo +J Suit. Size small I cant remember what year this is from or what it is made of. From memory I think it some sort of water resistant material. Worn a few times by me, condition of it is 8.5/10. Price $125 >$90