or Connect

Posts by Villalobos

price dropppppppppppp
price droppppppppppp
Price droppppppppp
Price droppppppppppppppppp
Devoa destroyed silk trousers size 1 The best trousers Devoa put out last Autumn/Winter, I am probably going to regret selling them but I havent worn them for a while so going to let them go. Condition of them is 9/10. Price $375 ----> $240---->$190
Jil Sander for Uniqlo +J Suit. Size small I cant remember what year this is from or what it is made of. From memory I think it some sort of water resistant material. Worn a few times by me, condition of it is 8.5/10. Price $125 >$90
Pretty sure these were from 2012? Worn only a handful of times, condition is 9/10. Price $125---->$90
I bought these off Y earlier on in the year so unsure what season they are from. At a guess I would say S/S12? Condition of them is 7.5/10. Price:$200. Because of shipping costs I will be able to discount to the UK.
Devoa linen 3/4 lengths, Size 1 I bought these off Y earlier on in the year so unsure what season they are from. At a guess I would say S/S12? Condition of them is 7.5/10. Price:$200---->$150---->$105!!! Because of shipping costs I will be able to discount to the UK.
Attachment denim size 2 I have these in size 1 and size 2, I wear the size 1 more so letting these go cheap. Worn sparingly since I got them. Condition of them is 7.5/10. Asking price is $110, because of shipping costs I will be able to discount to the UK.