or Connect

Posts by Jaygatsby28

Anyone know of any additional 30% off coupons floating around in addition to the Ralph Lauren sale? Thanks.
Interested in checking this place out. One of my co-workers gets his suits made here and is very happy with them. Anyone else have an experience with this company? Thanks
I have a pair of the black executives. I like them except I find they actually do not wear that well. I have small feet (7.5) so the long toe on the shoes does not make me look like I have clown feet. I like them, however I must admit I bought them before discovering this forum. I paid about $425 for them at the Barney's in Boston. More recently I purchased a pair of C&J, which I love infinitely more than the Harris shoes. I really have to say that in that price...
I actually went with the Westbournes. I love them, except I am afraid to shine them again. The color is amazing when I first bought them. The lady in NYC said to shine them with C&J dark brown shoe polish wax. I did and I almost feel like they came out a tint darker. I shined them again, tonight, a second time and I feel like they are a little darker again. It seems also that certain parts of the shoe pick up more of the polish than others, giving it a sort of...
Hi all. I have a quick question about Theory pants. I just bought some online on tobi and got a really great deal on them. Received them in the mail and I am very happy with the look except for one issue. When I wear the pants, they "sag" in the front. I will try to explain this as best I can. Let me give you a visual. I am a pretty skinny guy, about 5'9" and when I put on the pants, tuck in my shirt and look in the mirror everything looks great except when I...
I know shoulder sizes have been addressed in past posts, however there has never been listed a definitive measure for how far shoulder pads should extend beyond your actual (natural) shoulders. I was recently told that shoulders on a suit should never protrude more than half an inch past your natural shoulders. What are your opinions on this? I generally like a more slim fit in the shoulders as I am a skinny but athletic guy. I am really interested in all of...
Has anyone had any luck locating the Westbourne outside of Crockett and Jones stores? I was in T&A in NYC today and found them for $525 + Tax. I know Plal doesn't stock these. I love the shoe but can't seem to find it at a lower price. I really do like the last. For those of you who have the 348 last how do you like the Hallam or the Croydon? I didn't get a chance to try these on. I really do like the last since I have smallish feet ~6.5E in english size. Thanks...
This thread may be useful: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=7269
recommend looking at this site: http://groups.msn.com/thewetshaversgroup I use the lavender by T&H. I also enjoy Trumpers rose. Yes, high priced shaving creams are really worth it with proper wetshaving techniques. Also, highly advise going against the grain with sensitive skin. Do one pass with the grain, relather and do another pass across the grain. Check out the site, it is invaluable.
bump