or Connect

Posts by Jaygatsby28

Sorry, didn't have a chance to take up close pics, will do this weekend. To answer some questions: - These are fully canvased, no fusing, Peter does not fuse (most of the Indian spots on Nathan road do, but the also sell "copy watch, fake rolex") - Grey suit was around $600/500 or so, maybe a little more with the real horn buttons - The timing depends on what you want to do: I had 6 days in Hong Kong and I worked with Peter to get the fit down on the grey suit for...
Thanks. No, no relation, just had MS paint to work with to block out my face. I'll try to take some close up pics over the next few days. I PMed those with questions on price.
Hey guys, I figured it is probably time to give back, given all the valuable advice and knowledge I have collected from each of you over the past few years. I was recently over in Hong Kong as part of an extended vacation and decided to get some suits/shirts/trousers made (motivated by numerous WW Chan posts and Slewfoot's Peter Lee/Lee Baron posts). My good friend from university and I had the fortune to take a week off from work together and travel out there. I...
Let us know how it turned out. I'm also doing a similar trip (going to HK for one full week) and want to make the most of the trip.
"Tuesday through Thursday, luxe Italian designer Domenico Vacca will be cutting prices significantly on men's wear and accessories. Domenico Vacca - 14 E 60th nr Madison - Suite 900 - 10am-6pm daily - 212-920-1211 " Going to check it out today, I'll let you know if it is worth it.
Sale runs for a week in NYC Barker Black this Tuesday through next Wednesday, 3/18, for 50% off dress shoes. Barker Black - 198 B Elizabeth St between Prince & Spring - 212-966-2166
I like the elongated shape of the shoe you get with the 348 last from C&J. I already have a Chelsea in the RM Williams. I'll look into a burgundy thanks for the recommendation. Any specific shoes anyone would recommend? Thanks!
I wanted to branch out in my shoe collection and wanted to get some opinions on what to buy next. Current shoes (size ~7-7.5): - Calzoleria Harris Executive in Black (first shoe purchase was at Barney's) - C&J Westbourne in Chestnut (second shoe purchase through Plal) - C&J Tetbury in Brown Antique Nubuck (third shoe purchase through Plal) - C&J Highbury in Black (fourth shoe purchase through Plal) - RM Williams Craftsman Yearling in Chestnut (fifth shoe...
I know it isn't a messenger bag, but now i am partial to this one
Hey Guys, Trying to find a great, versatile messenger bag that I can throw over my shoulder to go to work, take with me when I make quick trips up to Boston and take with me to the library/park on the weekend. Requirements: -Brown -Probably leather (open to other materials though) Here are some ideas I have: Fossil: Here Fossil (several): Here JCrew: Here JCrew 2: Here Thanks for the help!