or Connect

Posts by Jaygatsby28

Looking for a new one. They are sold out everywhere. Thanks. http://www.filson.com/products/cover...lla.69009.html
FYI Allen Edmonds is having a sale on Swims. They have the black ones up on their website for $69 but no brown. I called in to inquire about brown and the forwarded me around a bit until I was speaking with a rep in Port Washington. They have brown there for $49 each + $8 shipping and tax. Not a bad deal! Thought I'd let ppl know.
Just want to follow up on these, does anyone own a pair/have experience? I like these Ray Ray in denim . Don't want to drop $445 on a shoe that will give out in 2 years. Also not sure I like the white band... Thanks. Pic below:
I've had my eye on this watch for a long time, finally made the leap. Modified with a dark brown IWC deployment band. Weirdest trait of the watch so far is the "wobbling" feeling it makes. I think this happens when it has been wound too much - the "circuit breaker" on an automatic watch. Any ideas?
Just ordered these off of leathergloves online. Wanted to get an opinion as to sizing. These are size 8, however I think I might need to go up one half size to 8.5. Note the stretching across the inner palm and the location of my knuckles when putting the hand in a fist. I am inclined to return them as I really do think they are too small. Gloves in the picture are a brown Peccary.
Thanks, a search for the RL Kempton had me stumble upon this: Richmond Bomber Jacket Really liking it but it might be on the short side.
Looking for some ideas on a navy quilted jacket for the fall season here in NYC. Any ideas? Barbour has some nice styles but hard to find a nice slim fitting one. I have read past posts that have called Dunhill overpriced. Matt Fulham from Barbour NYC store doesn't carry XS Let me know if you guys have any suggestions. Thanks.
I've used Nick a ton. I have had him resole three shoes (C&J Westbourne's, C&J Tetbury's and my RMWilliams). Excellent job on all. Also he has fixed an unfortunate crack/wear through on the toe area on my Westbourne's perfectly - can't even tell there was a crack in the leather. And removed significant salt stains from my RMWilliams. He knows what he is doing and is very honest on pricing. Below is a pic of the flush mount "European toes taps." As dr.no said, its...
Wanted to resurrect and old thread as I have been trying to change up my sock drawer. I have always worn VK Nagrani socks b/c they are very comfortable, breathable and kind of crazy (design/color wise). Now I'd like to tone down my socks a little for work reasons. What do people recommend I try that is the same thickness as VK Nagrani and as comfortable? I picked up a few pairs of Pantherella at Century 21 (also a great source for VK Nagrani socks on the cheap...
Sorry for being naive, is there a thread that talks about sizing someone could point me to? I am a size 7 in the C&J 348 last which is a great fit for me. Thanks.