or Connect

Posts by Jaygatsby28

Doing some closet cleaning. I have lost a bit of weight and added some quad muscles to the physique so these now look awkward on me. These pants have been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. They have been rarely worn. PM me with any questions. Brand: Paul Smith Condition: Very Good Color/Texture: Light Grey Fabric: 84% Wool / 16% Mohair Other: Belt Loops TROUSER MEASUREMENTS: Style: Flat front (no pleats), no cuffs Waist (flat across the waist,...
Doing some closet cleaning. I had these pants made for me by Peter Lee when I was in Hong Kong. I have lost a bit of weight and added some quad muscles to the physique so these now look awkward on me. These pants have been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. They have been rarely worn. When I had these made I was an off the rack 32 waist. Price reduced to $75 from $125 PM me with any questions. Brand: Peter Lee Hong Kong Condition:...
Doing some closet cleaning. I had these pants made for me by Peter Lee when I was in Hong Kong. I have lost a bit of weight and added some quad muscles to the physique so these now look awkward on me. These pants have been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. They have been rarely worn. When I had these made I was an off the rack 32 waist. Price reduced to $75 from $125 PM me with any questions. Brand: Peter Lee Hong Kong Condition:...
Doing some closet cleaning. This is a suit Peter Lee made for me. This suit has been stored in garment bags in a smoke free environment. I have rarely worn it as I have bulked up and the shoulder line does not fit anymore. Perfect for someone who is around a 38. Had some fun with the lining here - blue with white polka dots and white piping. Price reduced to $275 Brand: Peter Lee (Hong Kong) Style: 2 Button, Double Vented, Slanted pockets Color/Texture/Fabric: Grey...
Doing some closet cleaning. This is a sport coat I bought about 2.5 years ago and had minor alterations made to it in NYC by L&S Custom Tailors. This jacket has been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. I have rarely worn it over the past 1.5 years as I have bulked up and the shoulder line does not fit and I get the dreaded sleeve head dimples due to me bulking up. Love this jacket and am sad to let it go, but it has been sitting in my closet and deserves...
Doing some closet cleaning. I had these pants made for me by Peter Lee when I was in Hong Kong a year ago. I have lost a bit of weight and added some quad muscles to the physique so these now look awkward on me. These pants (along with a few others I will be putting up soon) have been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. They have been rarely worn over the past 1.5 years. When I had these made I was an off the rack 32 waist. PM me with any...
Doing some closet cleaning. This is a suit I bought about 2 years ago and had minor alterations made to it in NYC by L&S Custom Tailors. This suit have been stored in garment bags in a smoke free environment. I have rarely worn it over the past 1.5 years as I have bulked up and the shoulder line does not fit anymore. Perfect for someone who is a 36. I'm in between a 38 and 40 now a days. Brand: Paul Smith London (The Westbourne) Style: 2 Button, Double Vented,...
I received 2 O'Mast DVD's as presents and am looking to resell one of them (I intend to watch the other one). This is in brand new condition, unopened from the original shrink wrap. Format of DVD allows it to be played in the USA. This DVD retails for over $30 + international shipping from HK. I'm looking for $25 OBO. Domestic shipping free; international to be discussed with potential buyer. Located in NYC for pickup if easier. Link to purchased site:...
One pair of Black Crockett & Jones Highbury shoes for sale. Size: 7UK (8US; 41EU) Last: 348 Material: Calf Color: Black Sole: Dainite Condition: Like New (I have worn them outside on 2 occasions - see sole picture for confirmation) Packaging: Original box, tissue paper and 2 shoe bags Reason for sale: I just don't wear them. Not a big fan of dainite soles - prefer leather. Shipping: If domestic shipping included; if international we can discuss based on preferred...
I did this same search when I first moved to NYC. CEGO is the way to go. I'd advise against L&S - they have done a bad job with alterations on OTR shirts for me back in the day. I have used Carl over at CEGO in the past - he does a great job and is an honest guy. I am trying out Ascot now - not the best experience so far with fit & price is way too high for what you get. I'd try CEGO - Pay up the $150, get some basic blue and whites and add as you have more $$. Its...