or Connect

Posts by Jaygatsby28

This is the IWC black alligator leather band numbered IWA20062. It has never been used and is in mint condition. It was taken off my IWC Automatic upon purchase to replace with a Santoni band. Photos were taken in daylight. IWC folding clasp (not included). Measurements: 22/18mm (case size 22mm and buckle size 18mm). Standard length. Free worldwide shipping. I live in NYC and could meet in person.
This is the IWC mat dark brown alligator leather band numbered IWA24764. It has never been used and is in mint condition. Photos were taken in daylight. IWC folding clasp (not included). Measurements: 22/18mm (case size 22mm and buckle size 18mm). Standard length. Free worldwide shipping. I live in NYC and could meet in person.
I have an extra pair of size 41 lasted shoe trees for the Vass U last. These are the 3 piece trees (not spring). Willing to make a deal, but these are priced to sell below the 40 Euros that others sell them for. Will ship for free in the CONUS.
Recently ordered these via Kelocho and I made the mistake of specifying the wrong color. Just reduced price from $780 to $680. Specs: Last: U Size: 41 Color: Dark Brown Material: Suede Sole: Double sole tapering to single Other: metal toe plate Condition: New in box never worn Box included Lasted shoe trees included Shoe bags included (the standard Kelocho package) If you are unfamiliar with Vass I can provide sizing advice. I take a UK7 in the C&J 348 last,...
I know I would really appreciate if someone could help us with the colors in this photo: And line them up with the colors from the "established" color chart here: Thanks!
gsugsu, please keep us informed on what you end up doing. I am thinking of the same thing right now. Live in NYC with frequent trips to Boston that I need a good winter boot for that preserves the look of leather soles. Thinking of going cordovan with the commando right now. Last few years been using my LL Beans and changing shoes at the office.
Doing some closet cleaning. I have lost a bit of weight and added some quad muscles to the physique so these now look awkward on me. These pants have been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. They have been rarely worn. PM me with any questions. Brand: Paul Smith Condition: Very Good Color/Texture: Light Grey Fabric: 84% Wool / 16% Mohair Other: Belt Loops TROUSER MEASUREMENTS: Style: Flat front (no pleats), no cuffs Waist (flat across the waist,...
Doing some closet cleaning. I had these pants made for me by Peter Lee when I was in Hong Kong. I have lost a bit of weight and added some quad muscles to the physique so these now look awkward on me. These pants have been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. They have been rarely worn. When I had these made I was an off the rack 32 waist. Price reduced to $75 from $125 PM me with any questions. Brand: Peter Lee Hong Kong Condition:...
Doing some closet cleaning. I had these pants made for me by Peter Lee when I was in Hong Kong. I have lost a bit of weight and added some quad muscles to the physique so these now look awkward on me. These pants have been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. They have been rarely worn. When I had these made I was an off the rack 32 waist. Price reduced to $75 from $125 PM me with any questions. Brand: Peter Lee Hong Kong Condition:...
Doing some closet cleaning. This is a suit Peter Lee made for me. This suit has been stored in garment bags in a smoke free environment. I have rarely worn it as I have bulked up and the shoulder line does not fit anymore. Perfect for someone who is around a 38. Had some fun with the lining here - blue with white polka dots and white piping. Price reduced to $275 Brand: Peter Lee (Hong Kong) Style: 2 Button, Double Vented, Slanted pockets Color/Texture/Fabric: Grey...