or Connect

Posts by Jaygatsby28

I am selling a used pair of Crockett & Jones shoes: The Westbourne. They are in great condition and have been well cared for. Specs: Last: 348 Size: 6.5 UK sizing Color: Chestnut Material: Calf Leather Sole: Leather Other: metal toe plate (added by the guys at VIP in NYC), box included, original shoe bags included, Saphir only polished. All work on shoes has been done by VIP. Shipping in US included; international to be discussed; can be picked up in NYC if you want.
How many times have these been worn? Looks like 10+ based on the wear on the corners of the heal. Why are you selling? Have these ever been polished? If so what have you used? Thanks.
42 US
I ordered a pair of Vass U last Bordeaux Calfs that are too big for me (I’m a size 41). They have been worn 3 times outside. I paid $700 ($650 for shoes + $50 for metal tips) Asking $450 shipped CONUS. Can also meet in NYC. Specs: -Brogue wing tip, no medallion -Bordeaux calfskin -U Last -Size 42 -Double sole (JR Soles) -Metal toe tips -Plastic taps on back -Lasted shoe trees -Shoe bags -Original box
This is the IWC black alligator leather band numbered IWA20062. It has never been used and is in mint condition. It was taken off my IWC Automatic upon purchase to replace with a Santoni band. Photos were taken in daylight. IWC folding clasp (not included). Measurements: 22/18mm (case size 22mm and buckle size 18mm). Standard length. Free worldwide shipping. I live in NYC and could meet in person.
This is the IWC mat dark brown alligator leather band numbered IWA24764. It has never been used and is in mint condition. Photos were taken in daylight. IWC folding clasp (not included). Measurements: 22/18mm (case size 22mm and buckle size 18mm). Standard length. Free worldwide shipping. I live in NYC and could meet in person.
I have an extra pair of size 41 lasted shoe trees for the Vass U last. These are the 3 piece trees (not spring). Willing to make a deal, but these are priced to sell below the 40 Euros that others sell them for. Will ship for free in the CONUS.
Recently ordered these via Kelocho and I made the mistake of specifying the wrong color. Just reduced price from $780 to $680. Specs: Last: U Size: 41 Color: Dark Brown Material: Suede Sole: Double sole tapering to single Other: metal toe plate Condition: New in box never worn Box included Lasted shoe trees included Shoe bags included (the standard Kelocho package) If you are unfamiliar with Vass I can provide sizing advice. I take a UK7 in the C&J 348 last,...
I know I would really appreciate if someone could help us with the colors in this photo: And line them up with the colors from the "established" color chart here: Thanks!
gsugsu, please keep us informed on what you end up doing. I am thinking of the same thing right now. Live in NYC with frequent trips to Boston that I need a good winter boot for that preserves the look of leather soles. Thinking of going cordovan with the commando right now. Last few years been using my LL Beans and changing shoes at the office.