or Connect

Posts by yasu10s

PM sent regarding the Lesser gun-club
Has anyone ever experienced the fresco fabric by Drapers from the Ascot Forever book? Would appreciate some feedback in comparison to Minnis Fresco and Finmeresco.
3 of my fabrics are going to be funded soon. 1. LL RAF Mistral 18oz 2. Minnis Oxford Grey Fresco 8/9oz 3. LL RAF POW Piuma 11oz Cant wait to see em made up
Which ones are still left?
Do you mean Rangoon hangs longer?
Very tempted to get the Tonik...
Thanks for your feedback.I've already decided on the Fresco and not decided on the other 2 suits. Are you saying that I should get the Lesser 8/9oz and RAF POW Piuma over Mistral and Lesser 13oz?I also forgot to mention that I am not planning to make another suits after these commissions for at least a year.
I am trying to decide which fabrics I should take for my next commission. I would like to have 1 for summer, 1 for mild summer/3 season and/or 1 or 2 for winter. 3 suits in total. 1. Oxford Grey 8/9oz Fresco: this has already been decided 2. RAF POW LL Piuma 11oz (would be made up as a 3 piece suit) 3. H. Lesser 13oz navy chalkstripe or something similar (thinking about Smith's Botany) 4. RAF hopsack LL Mistral 18oz 5. H. Lesser 8/9oz navy chalkstripe I already have...
Nice stuff, Marco!Are you making anything up this time? I might stop by Volpe's next month to make a couple of suits.Yasu
What about the Botany? My tailor told me Smith's still hasnt launched the new Botany book. I am a bit worried that they may have discontinued. I hope not....