or Connect

Posts by yasu10s

Do you mean Rangoon hangs longer?
Very tempted to get the Tonik...
Thanks for your feedback.I've already decided on the Fresco and not decided on the other 2 suits. Are you saying that I should get the Lesser 8/9oz and RAF POW Piuma over Mistral and Lesser 13oz?I also forgot to mention that I am not planning to make another suits after these commissions for at least a year.
I am trying to decide which fabrics I should take for my next commission. I would like to have 1 for summer, 1 for mild summer/3 season and/or 1 or 2 for winter. 3 suits in total. 1. Oxford Grey 8/9oz Fresco: this has already been decided 2. RAF POW LL Piuma 11oz (would be made up as a 3 piece suit) 3. H. Lesser 13oz navy chalkstripe or something similar (thinking about Smith's Botany) 4. RAF hopsack LL Mistral 18oz 5. H. Lesser 8/9oz navy chalkstripe I already have...
Nice stuff, Marco!Are you making anything up this time? I might stop by Volpe's next month to make a couple of suits.Yasu
What about the Botany? My tailor told me Smith's still hasnt launched the new Botany book. I am a bit worried that they may have discontinued. I hope not....
sent u a PM.
Im interested in the dark brown. Whats the width for size 7?
@WeakMonday when are you going back to Volpe? I might go there a couple of times in the next couple of months
Slew, It looks amazing and it is a great combo with the cord pants!