or Connect

Posts by polarcreamsoda

DROOOPP
3sixteen chambray workshirt for sale. picked it up months back but never wore it, size too big. its a great shirt, has a flat hem at the front of the shirt for a more casual look. Chest measures 20.5 inches across the pits. Looking for $85 shipped OBO within the US. $85 Shipped within the US Paypal only,
DROPPED!
Up for sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Walnut Strand in size US 9D. Guaranteed FIRST. These are no seconds. Minor creasing in the toebox. Not the best pictures but enough to show the condition of the shoe. Im looking for $190 shipped within the USA. $190 Shipped within the USA paypal only CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS! good stuffs for sale.
this thread is like one big giant circlejerk
DROP priced to move
Up for sale is a pair brand new Tommy Hilfiger side zip boots with leather sole. They are size 42 EU or 9US but fit more like a 9.5US, please note accordingly. Bought these a while back but havent worn them because of the size issues. has a very chiseled toe and modern sleekness to it Looking for $75 Shipped within the US OBO. i wanna move these fast. the outsole measures 12.5 inches in length and 4.25 inches in width. $8575 shipped within the US OBO paypal only
Up for sale is a brand new without tags RLPL cotton twill pants in brown with a waist size of 32. Plenty of nice little details on the pants include waist tabs. Bought these a couple months back and never wore them. My loss, your gain. Looking for $125 shipped within the US or best offer. i want to move these fast. Waist: 32 inches Inseam: 30 inches Leg opening: 8 inches $150125 shipped within the US OBO paypal only
For sale is a brand new without tags Uniqlo +J slim tapered pants. Bought them a while back but never wore them cause the taper was a bit too much for me. Looking for $40 Shipped with in the US. Waist: 32 inches Inseam: 29 inches with room to let out. Leg opening: 7 inches $40 Shipped within the US paypal only, send as gift or include 4 percent extra.
Slightly used Head Porter Plus flannel shirt for sale. worn very lightly since purchased in December. very warm shirt, perfect for chilly spring nights. tag sized medium with a p2p measurement of 20.5 inches. looking for $85 shipped within the US. $85 Shipped within the US paypal only