or Connect

Posts by Eternal

The Filippa k Storm jacket is really nice, I'm going to buy it Next thursday in navy. I wanted small, but they did not have It. So I'll size up for a medium. This jacket is really nice. It's a real winter jacket, but yet it look pretty stylish. I have a peacoat etc.. So this jacket would suit my collection perfect. It's a really good buy.
Bored today.. Check shirt: + white converse Royal blue green brown Today This + white converse
L&S pique Cheap monday tight black Zara man skinny belt. White converse Black BB underwear With jacket, the jacket is from Day
yesterday: Today:
Hey! I'm looking for some bermuda shorts. They have to be 2/4 long. Right above the knee is ok. They have to be a little slim fit, and quiet cheap. I need them in white, red, baby blue and kakhi. Thanks for the help!
Nice, I like it Tangerine! Also got a question. Are you able to send me a PM with registration for TFS? I look there every day, but I cannot sign up.
today! Simple the wool pullover can fit better if i strap the buttons. Just wanted the looser fit today.
I heard that if you order for over 100$ they will ship international.
How is the items after washing them? I will order for over 100$ easily. I buy all this stuff if somome tells me the quality is nice after washing, and that they will last for a time How slim is it? If i buy small, is the small like the small in H&M? or should i buy Medium in deanandtrend? Thanks for this website man, you really save my shorts problem, I did look everywhere for some nice bermudas for under 200$ each. Take a look! I really wanted som henley's...
That sucks I really want to join the forum and learn new stuff and get comments and discuss collections and brands. If somome are able to invite, please PM me