or Connect

Posts by browniecj

It is interesting how Companies were still doing Business with Hitler`s Germany=even after Poland.I have a Book somewhere that lists them.A few were 2Household Names".
It has only come to light lately that my Father was POW(towards the end of the War)in a Japanese Camp.My eldest Sister said that when he came home,he was a walking Skeleton.He never spoke about the War and he would only watch the Cenotaph Service to honour his younger Brother-who was killed in Burma.
I shall be watching the D-Day Memorial,remembering my Dad.He was there with the Royal Navy taking the Boys onto the Beach at Arromanches-he was on a "LCH".RIP to him and to the ones that never came back.
They are looking for Accommodation-used to get the Ads in the Pages they are looking.
I think you will find,the Gentleman in the forefront(holding the Newspaper) has been the Ring or maybe Armed Forces.No walkover there.
Great Photo.
Excellent Playlists.
Here you are Sirryacus:-It was a Sunday night,the Plaza-Guildford was filling up(so it must have been about 9/9:30pm).There were People milling about outside waiting to come in.We were inside getting ourselves positioned in our favourite corner-always on the front, right as you looked at the Stage.The "A"Train Disco was warming up.There had been no "Aggro" lately so everybody was chatting to each other,even the Doormen were walking around talking.This all came to an...
Have written before about the battle we had,with the Windsor Chapter-over 2 weekends.They did not come back........
Steve Barrow is an interesting person to read about.When he was talking about the various Clubs etc.(he is about a couple of years older than me).my mind went back..:)I am reading through "The Rough Guide To Reggae" by him and Peter Dalton.He certainly knows his stuff.