or Connect

Posts by browniecj

I have often tried to wrack my Brain(what little use it gets)and remember where I bought my first pair of Levis.Somebody has been writing about his "Teenage Experiences" and said that the only place you could get them originally ,was Millets.In those days Millets were responsible of getting stuff that we would eventually buy as Mods/Skinheads.Look at them now.
Have just listened to the Eyes on youtube.Not bad at all.In `65/`66 I would certainly have listened to them more-if I had known about them.
They remind me of the Troggs,for some reason.
Twiggy looked alright in her Dress,but the Eyes????One of those Groups that came-then went.Bit like the "Boy Bands" of today.
No,the same as you on the Rugby Shirt M-o-M.Always liked open weave FPs.Managed to get a Tootal one-a few years ago.
Well done Ed.A belated Happy Birthday.
Dutch Television for you-not a bloody clue !!!!!
I saw a few pictures of guys with cropped hair and shaved part and I was wondering how common it was in the original days? I usually do a #1 or 2 all over but since my hair clipper died on me, I’m thinking about hitting the barbershop and maybe get the part done but I’d like to hear from you guys before I decide on how and where. [/quote] It was fairly common where I was.I had a No.2 with the razor parting-none of my Mates had it right "down to the wood",but there were...
Good memories from him.There is also good memories regarding the Clubs they played,when they were starting up.Liked Steve Ellis.
I was working very early mornings(4am)in the Wholesale Butchers,so I missed "On The Move".