or Connect

Posts by browniecj

Both of these are very smart.....
I have learnt two things since I have started reading "Mods - The New Religion"(that's only up to Page 13).It concerns the roots of Mod. Firstly,I thought that the Teddy Boys carried on from the Edwardian Look.No it did not.The two Factions actually fought against each other-in the very early 50s.The Edwardians considered themselves smarter then the Teddy Boy.Strains of Mods and Rockers here. Secondly,a short Film is mentioned called "Momma Don`t Allow".It shows the...
Can`t say that I have,but I am going to the Reggae Weekender(3 weeks time in,Nottingham)so I will be sure to see them then.I like the Brown ones.I suppose the Prices that Mikkel Rude are showing-are on par to what The Squire Shop would have charged,in the 60s.
Creeping M-o-M....
For Sure !!!
Happy Birthday Sir......
I like the Colour combination as we.Back in the 60s I had a pair of Trousers Wine/Blue with a Black Check Tonic.Gawd knows what 15" would look on my Legs.........
Starting to read "Mods-The New Religion" by Paul "Smiler"Anderson.It is about the "Mod Scene" all over the Country,with the memories being remembered by those who were actually there.Steve Ellis,60s Mod and Lead Singer Of The Love Affair, has written(I quote)"Mods:The New Religion is THE Book about the real Mod Scene.The nearest you can get to a Mod Bible".I am pretty sure that our Book,M-o-M,would follow along the same Lines.There is interest out there. There is another...
No problem M-o-M,dont want to be looked upon. as "jealousy schoolgirls" do we ? Grove I do a 2 hour Radio Show(every week) now-what do you do -besides being a "Keyboard Warrior"?