or Connect

Posts by browniecj

Hope to see you down there .
If you are about the Shoreditch Area this Sunday,come into the Horse And Groom Pub,28,Curtain Road,London EC2A 3NZ.There is an All dayer happening in which myself and Mr.Biggs will be spinning Ska,Rocksteady and Reggae.We start the proceedings off at 1pm and then it is mainly 60s/70s Soul through until 11pm.Adm. is Free and there will be Jamaican Food on offer. Don`t stay in,come and join us !!
That is why I have no Teeth,M-o-M.
It annoys me when I hear Sharon Osbourne gobbing off, about how great her father was,when he was a shyster in the 60s.
It was a sad day when I heard about Ian`s death.To me, he was a driving force in both the Small Faces and the Faces.Watching "Imagine - with Rod Stewart" on BBC 4 Last night.Interesting to see the early pictures of him being Mod and with the Hoochie Coochie Men/Steampacket.But there must have been real animosity when the Faces split up.Wood went with Stewart and the others went their way.For Stewart,they never really met up again.
I used to spend a lot of my younger days in Hospital(various reasons)so when my Parents visited me,Mum would always smuggle in a bottle of Guinness.It did wonders if she remembered the bottle-opener.......
The Spoof Lambretta Ad., made me smile and it was made near Guildford as well.
Very smart Dressers in the Photo,Clouseau
Styleforum,what is all this crap on the side and above the Forum.I don't buy into "Black Friday" so I sure to hell not going in for "Cyber Monday".Its greed,end of !!!!