or Connect

Posts by browniecj

I remember them and the French Girls looking good in them
To be honest,the person in the Ad does not do "Northern"dancing - he spins like a pedestrian(I cannot but you see those who do and they would laugh at his attempt).Both those Slogans were put up on walls etc.Such and such Boot Boys.
That is a sort of Show I would like listening to - a Mixture.
tYes,Clouseau,Carnaby Street certainly.It is certainly,a Levi Suede Jacket - could recognise the colour anywhere.The other Guy (wearing a Surfer Jacket)wearing suede Loafer style Shoeshey were very comfortable.Unfortunately,as I said at the time,another "Quadrophenia"style Revival.Do not get me wrong ,there are some pretty serious Mods that came on the back of that-but helluva a lot of bandwagon jumpers.Also,a lot of "trendies" who come and try to dance(normally to...
And the large Cravats,tied under the Collar(like a Tie).
Interesting Photo Clouseau.At about the time of the Photo,the Beau Brummell style came in-noticing the Shoes with the large Buckles.This was when the Double Breasted Jackets with Stand -up Colours(in Stripes and Velvet).The first Frilly Fronted Shirts came in.The Trousers were still a small Flare though.I thought I looked the D/Bs......
Not all Mods were Skinheads either roytonboy.We have seen this in past Photos - they went to Football but not with shaved heads.
Clouseau,I am not PC that is for sure.
Interesting Stories etc.,but lets keep Politics out.
Interesting about the Check Trousers(Ruperts ?)on the fella-left hand side.I remember them but I am sure they were not called "Ruperts" then.