or Connect

Posts by browniecj

Yes,that is a good photo.Also backs up what I said(many,many pages back) about the Creases going underneath the Ticket Pocket.On the "Off The Peg" ones they stopped just short.The Length was how I remembered them as well.Good Photo.I knew Pete had some good ones.
I can see the likeness
Nice to see old Film of Brixton(around `69),on the Hairy Bikers "Food Tour Of Britain".It showed the Market and the surrounding Streets.The Shop I visited there (FHW)to do Window Dressing,was in Electric Avenue.Next but one door along was a Record Shop that used to blast out Reggae all day long.Walking around the Market you has various Stalls,doing the same thing.It was great during the Lunch Breaks.
Nice one Ed.I would do a pretty reasonable "Radio Show" about London,if I had the financial clout and the numerous "researchers" he has.
Beautiful !!!!
Ah!Robert Elms again.A Skinhead expert at 10 years old(born in `59).He knows everything about the Mile End and the Bethnal Green Boys-even though he lived in Burnt Oak and was born in Hendon.I would never say I knew what went on in North London because I never went there.But that is the difference,every thing that is put up in the Subject he is there with his"expert" opinion.He was not there! He only watched his older Brothers and their Mates dressing up_no problem with...
It keeps coming up though-this Subject.Maybe its because the newbies have not read back on our "War and Peace" yet.....
Lovely looking Lady....They always seem to "age" better than us.......
There was no such description as a "Hard Mod" during the 60s.Just another heading made up by the Media-later on(way after the event,as per usual).