or Connect

Posts by browniecj

What has that got to do with Scottish Politics? A*s*h*l*s !!!!
I did not know they used a Photo of me.Have to see my Agent !!!
As someone who was 2nd Wave Mod(`65/`67),I found this interesting-though some of the Points have been made before.I have now finished "Mods-The New Religion" and I thoroughly enjoyed it.One Question I was asked once-if the Mod of `65/`66 met the Originals(`62/`63),what would have happened?I firmly believe there would have been a massive Punch-Up between the two Groups.Do not forget we were all Peacocks......
Hmmmmmm,a divided Scotland.That does not bode well for the Future.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh!!!!! Bloody Clogs.Sorry Ed,I saw the end of the World.......
I wore the Oxford Bags and the Baggy/Flared Jeans but I did not go down the Loon Pants trail.Too Hippy for me-along with the Grandad Vests.I liked "Caroline" by Quo but that was all.The rest sounded samey(plus I could not "headbang" to save my life).
Good to see (from the B.B.C.)a more positive look at the 60s Skinheads,including an "Original" talking about the influences of the way he dressed.His Picture,along with his Girlfriend,has appeared on these Pages before.The Drummer from Symarip talking about the Album.Also(without giving too much away)an interesting insight to the later generation of Skinhead.
Interesting Photo,seeing it`s Chelsea 1970.
Interesting Clouseau,though I do not remember seeing Levi Jackets with Pockets,until the 70s.The one I bought in `68(and `70 which a Girlfriend nicked,years later), certainly did not have them-because they had a shape as opposed to the Wrangler which seemed baggier.The present Leather will never have the quality of the original ones,but it is still not bad.I have not seen the Suede so I cannot comment.