or Connect

Posts by bentusian

Up for sale is a pair of "Brand New in Box" White's Semi Dress in brown Chromexcel leather, size 8.5D Custom order options are as follows: - swing last, single leather midsole, block/traveller heels (1/4" lowered), vibram 100 outsole, close sole trim, no lining, antique eyes and hooks, etc. For sizing reference, if you wear 8.5D in Red Wing, this IS your size. Asking 270 euros shipped to EU destinations via recorded int'l parcel. (Paypal fee inclusive) PM me please if...
J. Crew Bowery Messenger Bag now gone to Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260858423728 Thanks.
Up for sale is J. Crew's "Bowery Messenger Bag" Made of waxed cotton canvas and leather trimmings. Orange colour lining. Condition is fair, but please mind that there are some indigo transfer on the back side (quite inevitable if you wear jeans..) and a couple of ink markings on the lining, as seen in the pictures. Approx. size: 16" x 10" x 4" FYI, the main cover flap fastens by magnetic buttons. Asking 35 Euros including Paypal fee and postage to EU...
Up for sale is a replica 1930's PT(Physical Training) sweatshirt by "Pike Brothers", a German workwear company. Almost new, only worn a couple times. However, as you see in the picture, I have added a white 'USN' stencil to the left chest, which I believe doesn't look too bad. Tag size is small, but I think it should fit around 38 inch chest. Actual measurements are as follows: - armpit to armpit 58 cm - shoulder width 48 cm - sleeve length(from shoulder seam to cuff...
BIGBERTHA is good to go - item as described, fast shipping.
Now gone to Ebay. Thanks.
Now up for trade with a pair of straight-legged jeans in Sz 33 (actual waist, whatever the tag says) of similar quality-price range. Preferred length of inseam is anything longer than 31 inches. Or selling for $190 plus shipping. Thanks.
The Flat Head 3005 Sz 32 for sale http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=4510618 Cheers.
Up for sale is a pair of brand new The Flat Head Jeans, model no. 3005 (regular straight) Waist size is true 32 inches (as the tag says), inseam hemmed at 31.5 inches by the Japanese retailer with chainstitches after a careful soak (actually these were soaked three times - so expect no further shrinkage). Received today, tried on once indoors, but size and fit were not what I expected. Ordered for $310 except postage - selling for $200 plus shipping (preferrably...
PM sent. Cheers.