or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

Is that a hernia on the left side? He needs a truss.
The blue flannel is the one I meant. I was thinking of it as jacketing. I'm ok with one off odd jackets, less so with suits.
The one cloth I wish would be remade is the LL triple check. That one is unlike any I have seen and I'm not really sure why it hasn't been re-run as people seem to ask for it regularly.
Well that would be kind of awkward.
I have a few LL cloths and have had three made up. I wish I hadn't as I think they're expensive and they're largely impractical. I think they're great if you've already got a well rounded wardrobe and need or want some real niche fabrics. That's what I think they are. As others have said, even in standard more conservative patterns, the weight is ridiculous and renders any garment made from it an occasional piece. I also don't understand the fixation on overly large...
I had a fantastic meal at Convivial last month. I also like Blue Duck Tavern.
Thank you.
Has anybody had one of the LL Piuma's made up?
This describes most of the commenters to the article.Are there any good restaurant critics? I read a few sites and like the Infatuation reviews, but the Eater folks, especially those insufferable Eater Upsell assholes, are just not people I can take seriously.
Am I the only one who thinks the pants in those pics don't fit particularly well? They look too small.