or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

Wholesale on that car is 9-10K, so that's quite a premium he's seeking.
I worked in the SF FiDi for ten years and there were always homeless people around, most clearly mentally ill, but it's much worse now. I visited in October for the first time in a few years and was appalled at how much things have degraded. I saw at least half a dozen drug deals conducted openly in the street and packs of homeless people on every single block around the tenderloin living in what looks like a sidewalk version of a shanty town.
The quoted paragraph could just as easily be describing DeBlasio's NY.
Well....that sucks.
Where are you seeing this?
I got a swatch of the second one and I think it's too light. I don't think it's going to hold its shape well and decided against purchasing a length. I think the Harrisons Mystique book has something similar to the first cloth and might be a better option.
If you're going to Naples and doing everything there, I think you're off to a good start. If you are happy with the outcome, I suggest continuing to do fittings if you can, even if they are in NY, LA, wherever. One mistake I have made is assuming that once the fit was right, I no longer needed to do fittings. Naive on my part. Also, up the hill there's a nice wine store. Enjoy yourself!
I laughed. Because I've done this kind of thing before. I know I'm not the only one!
That challis is beautiful.
A few wines over the Masters weekend: 89 Cos d'Estournel: for my tastes, firing on all cylinders and ready to go. Balanced, aromatic, picked up weight in the decanter over a few hours, just wonderful. 1995 Ridge Montebello: finally showing some maturity and beginning to shed it's deep core of fruit and show some secondary characteristics. Wonderful, looking forward to seeing this one continue to evolve. 2013 Arnot Roberts North Coast Trousseau: I thought this was a...