or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

Would have loved to see that Greg but I'm in Tokyo next week. Also, there is a huge Wegmans in Princeton and I don't get the love for that place. It has a much better bakery than the Whole Foods here, but the rest of the place is pretty meh. And the WF here isn't really even that great.
I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this thread today. Also: it is going to be 90 degrees in NYC tomorrow.
I did. As I've worn it a few times it strikes me that the pattern is a fine conservative pattern, but the fabric is not the type of thing one would have made up into a fine conservative business suit. It would have been better as a flannel.What I would really like is the Fox for LL midnight PoW flannel made in a lighter weight, like 11 or 13 oz. That I would buy.
I wish they'd made that Agnelli fabric as a flannel rather than tweed. The fabric in the photos of Agnelli wearing something similar look like flannel.
You're finally moving??????Sorry.
I like CA cabs when they're not over the top. It's great to have a ripe, balanced wine made from Bordeaux varietals. There just aren't many made that way, and the few that are made that way are $150. Same for the Rhone varietals in CA. They could make a great CdR style wine, but when they try, it's $30, which is silly. Why buy that when I can get a real CdR that's very good for $15?
No doubt. $28 for moscato? I don't get Napa pricing. I mean I do, but I just think it's generally silly. I haven't had a lot of Napa wines I'd pay more than $50 for. In fact, I haven't had a lot of CA wines I'd pay more than $50 for. Montebello, Montelena, maybe some of the Rochioli wines, and a few others. Most of the things they do that I like are done better and cheaper by the Europeans. The one area they could have a price advantage, Bordeaux varietals, they...
I played nine holes before work yesterday and today. But I live in NJ, so maybe it doesn't count.
This seems like a contradiction.
Wheres the magic 8 ball guy when you need him???