or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

I have a sudden urge to visit Easter Island.
They really are.
Carl is awesome, you on the other hand seem like a douche.
This guy actually had a SIGN in his cab taped to the back of the front passenger seat asking riders to pay cash because of the 5% credit card surcharge.
One of the things I hated most when I lived in the bay area was the taxi situation. I'm sure this has been covered frequently in this thread, but my hatred was reinforced today with my ride from the airport. I wanted to pay with a credit card so of course the driver asks if I can pay cash since he's going to be charged 5% blah blah blah. I told him i wanted to pay with a card and I paid with a card while he continued to fucking whine about it. If there's a market that...
I don't think I've ever paid fifty euros.
Superbowl wine: 1990 Troplong Mondot. Been in the decanter a couple of hours and it's singing. Never had this wine or producer before, but this is really, really good.
I ate at Suppenkuche once. I don't like German food, but I understand the urge to invade France after eating it.
Speaking of mature Bord, I'm drinking a 89 LLC while watching the NFL playoffs.
Which wine shop? Is it Corkscrew or Cool Vines? Both are good shops and I think their inventories are fairly well edited, at least to my tastes. I'd buy and try just about anything in either based on staff recommendations.