or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

She is absolutely an awful candidate. She's shrill and unlikeable. Any time she is subjected to actual questions and followups she looks horrible. She and the press have a script and any deviations from that script are problematic for her. I also think she has serious health problems.
The Drapers Lady San Felice & Flannels book has the smaller scale version.
I don't think this is true. Polls showed that Trump was capturing a larger portion of Evangelicals than Cruz. I think there are a lot of conservatives who support Cruz that aren't Evangelicals. The closed primary states should be very interesting.
Can you really tell the difference between 9/10-10/11? I mean come on.
Timely question, did you get an allocation newsletter today? I've had several of the wines: Nebbiolo, Carignane, Barbera, Dolcetto, and the blend. They are solid, well made wines, made in a traditional style, but clearly from CA. I generally like this combination (Palmina and Sandlands are two other wineries I'd put in this same category). I think they're reasonably good values and I've ordered two allocations in the last few weeks. The newsletter came out today for...
Some wines this weekend: Occhipinti SP68 Nero D'Avola/Frappato (forget the vintage): really good and interesting, spicy with some zip. Like the wines from this producer a lot. 2011 Pernot Puligny Montrachet, Foliateres: Very good, if a bit young. A bit more round than I would have expected, got better as it opened up. 1990 Haut Brion: a stunning bottle of this wine. Open from the get go and got better. Made a Bdx fan out of a bunch of Burg drinkers. Love this...
The Joly we had in advance of the Acker BYO was a dry, botrytised wine. It was also, I thought, most foul.
That's really awesome, thank you for sharing.
If they won't walk to the bathrooms in the park, why would they walk to this?