or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

I too am outraged by this.
It's not a totally different animal. Moonbeam is both of those things, but lighter and cheaper. And at its weight it's warm enough. I can't imagine that blend at a higher weight. I wore my moonbeam jacket today and was a bit warm. I think venividivicibj was pretty much spot on with his assessment.
How do you purchase directly from Harrisons?
It's cute that you think using cute in your attempted insult is cute. I'm conservative and prefer an actual conservative. Cruz has his issues, but his record is consistent with what he's saying on the stump. I can't say the same for Trump.
It's over. Rubio and Kasich fucked Cruz and the country, hello Madame President.
Lulz. http://twitchy.com/2016/03/12/shes-easily-confused-hillary-clinton-calls-out-bernie-sanders-and-it-backfires-badly/
Thank you.
Are those shoes Vass?
I agree with you and have found most of the fabrics to be impractical despite living in a relatively cold climate. Many of them are really beautiful, but only get worn once or twice a winter.
I can't remember all of the points, but the best summation of Hillary's server scandal was something like this: There is no server Okay, there is a server, but no classified material passed through it Okay, some classified information passed through it, but it wasn't marked classified when it passed through Okay, some was classified when it was passed through, but we didn't know it was classified Okay, we knew it was classified, but we didn't remove the classified...