or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

The grey Formosa suit is/was listed as nailhead. Isn't that pattern birdseye?
I did, and in one case the guy helping me opened a new box and gave me a couple of sticks out of that box because the ones on display weren't perfect.
I was at La Civette two weeks ago and had a very good experience. I also found the gentleman working there to be most helpful. I bought a box of RASS and a box of Quai D'Orsay and they've been great so far.
That red band designates that cigar as being made exclusively for the Mexican market. I think it's pretty common as I have a few like that for Switzerland and Britain.
I like them too, especially the Cinsault. Tegan's wines for his own label, Sandlands, are also very good. (I think we've discussed them here before)
Can you smoke a sleeve then eat the rest when you get the munchies after?
You gotta pull the trigger, every night is a special occasion.
I have a jacket in that and I never wear it. It's a great example of a cloth that looks great as a bolt and would probably make a nice pillow for your reading chair, but otherwise kind of sucks.
Eh, I've seen 4 or 5 different single vineyard wines at local wine stores in NJ.
Ridge Vineyard's Paul Draper is retiring. In my opinion Montebello is the best wine made in North America. I can think of no other wine made as long, by the same winemaker, from the same vineyard, with such a track record for aging. Montelena is the only other that comes close. This is the end of an era. Cupertino, CA – 80 years – It seems a most celebratory age to step back. We have two of the finest winemakers and one of the most exceptional vineyard directors, who...