or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

Thank you!
Are there still two teams? I thought they merged.
Suggestions on best shops in Amsterdam, Zurich, Stockholm, Madrid, Milan? Any of these cities better than others to purchase a few boxes in terms of price/selection? I spent some time in Europe this summer and my experience was that London was the most expensive, Switzerland and Paris less expensive. I'm not sure if some countries generally have better pricing than others and would appreciate any suggestions.
How do you get the ravioli so plumped and tight? Do you use some kind of apparatus?
Boxes. Thanks, I'll try that.
Sorry if this has been asked before. What's the best way to store boxes of cigars if your humidor is at capacity? I could probably vacuum seal them and keep them in my cellar, or is there something else I should be doing? TIA.
One thing about those giant swatches, it's important to note if the pics on the site are of those ginormous swatches. I mistakenly assumed they were 'normal' sized and as a result was surprised at the actual scale of the pattern, i.e. it was much larger than I expected.
I've read all the Gunther novels and have really enjoyed them. I agree with your comment about repetition. I also find it amusing that Gunther basically becomes this Forrest Gumpian character over the course of the series in that he interacts with virtually every major individual in the Nazi leadership. On the other hand I like the historical fiction/noir aspect of the books and they never veer into cartoonishness.
Ah, gotcha. I thought you were saying that lobster from Maine was superior to all others.
Really? How so?