or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

It's common, you're overthinking it, unclench and relax.
Dude, you're like a celebrity!
I do the same. It's typically a well made wine, made in a traditional Bordeaux style, vs the over ripe, over oaked style that is currently in vogue. It actually tastes like a Cabernet/Merlot/Cab Franc based wine. It also ages well. If it were $100 I'd probably buy it occasionally, but it's too expensive for what it is. Happy to drink it if someone else is buying.
People? Pfft, I'm drinking these alone. Ok, not really, I have 8 adults, or something like that, including two Swedes, a German, and four coon asses (Cajuns). I don't even know most of these people, I'm just here to cook and drink.
Drinking a few different things today: 2011 Boillot Meursault Le Poruzot, and mags of 2002 Insignia and 1996 Montebello. Also have a mag of 2007 Jasmin Cote Rotie on standby if things get out of hand.
I'm really curious as to how one might measure the warmth of a coat.
Auctions are a good way to access older wines fairly painlessly, specifically online auctions like Winebid.com. There's a learning curve for sure, but it can be a good way to get older wines, ready to drink, without having to shell out for case lot purchases.
I think he's looked like shit in the last couple of movies. His clothes are at least one size too small and look ridiculous.
I assumed it meant you could return for credit, but not get a refund.