or Connect

Posts by coolpapa

Did you have extra fabric, or did you use the same fabric from a different bolt?I have been considering this. I had a chalk stripe suit made up and the tailor made the original jacket with patch pockets, which I didn't request or want. They remade the jacket, only for me to realize they had made the new jacket from the opposite side of the fabric from the pants, so they had to make it again. It's still a shit show, so I am considering just having someone else redo it.
That looks fantastic Slewfoot.
Put a sign on your door, in Spanish, that says "if you knock on this door before 9 am you will be killed".
Unless you've been invited, or are delivering a package, I don't want anyone coming to my door for any reason, ever.
The Kermit CdR is a great house wine. Joe Canal carries it out my way.
Even though I've been guilty of this myself, I have come around to this view Greg. My tailors have access to everything I could want and I'm not willing to put in the effort many seem to put out in the hopes of finding some one off discontinued cloth.
Does anyone know when this book will be available and at your local tailor?
I hope you're feeling better.
Fucking right on brother.
On the rare occasions women show interest in me, I immediately assume they are going to rob me.