or Connect

Posts by notalwaysrig

*shouldn't have posted that. Sorry...it was the wrong thing to say. My apologies all around.
Hello, Some people on here provided some spectacular replies already. Most of what I am about to state, may have been covered in prior replies , but I'll just offer up some points that I consider to important and concise. First, my source of information...so that you guys know that I'm not talking out of my ass...(I say this because people can get real touchy about subjects such as these). I grew up with a very close friend who served in Bravo 1/1st Battalion/...
Hello, I believe, that assuming you don't have an STD, there is no reason to tell anyone anything. In my opinion: if you love someone, are even seriously dating a person, or even if it's just the first date..why would you want to interject anything about your past relationships? Here is part of my reasoning: Although I think that logically, if someone has a high enough emotional IQ...it probably shouldn't matter...relationships aren't always logical... When...
Hello. I have never tried any of the specific brands you wrote about, but I have been using something called "Garnier Fructis, Surf Hair (Strong)". It is usually less than five bucks in many stores. http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Fructi.../dp/B000GCUWPU For such a low price, I would recommend that you try it. Good Luck with finding something that meets your desires! *While the product description says that it has "low shine" or "matte"...I don't believe you...
Hello all, When I studied abroad in Northern Spain...I started drinking Rioja Crianza, and Tempranillo. These are the first wines that I fell in love with, and at the time I didn't really know very much about wine at all. I don't know enough about wine to speak on it competently, so I posted a few links below. I can say that I personally enjoy this kind, and always recommend it to friends. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rioja_(wine) (Wiki...
Hello, In my opinion, Radicaldog posted a pretty damn good answer: "Good quality expensive ties look expensive close-up, but only to those who know something about clothes. It's the weight of the silk, the quality of the weave (e.g. if it has no black background) or of the print, the way they hold the knot, etc. But most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Some Hermes, Gucci and Ferragamo patterns are quite recognisable as such by more people, but not by...