or Connect

Posts by jdongg

I'm looking for sneakers/shoes to go with black jeans (slim fit, but not skinny). In the spring/summer, I'd probably just wear it with a tee but in the winter I usually wear a grey hoodie under a black jacket. I'm currently eyeing these Puma Suede Classics: http://www.shop.puma.com/Suede-Classic-Men's-Sneakers/pna352634,en_US,pd.html#!color%3D01%26size%3DUS_7_5 but I'm not sure which color to get. I'm really partial to the Ensign Blue-White and Greenlake-White Swan,...
Just doing some shopping now and I'm not sure what color shoes to get. The jeans are slim fit (but not skinny). I'm just going for a very casual/laid back look. In fall and winter, I'd probably wear a gray hoodie under a black jacket. I'm eyeing these Pumas right now: http://www.shop.puma.com/Suede-Classic-Men's-Sneakers/pna352634,en_US,pd.html#!color%3D01%26size%3DUS_4 I'm just not sure which color to get. I'm very fond of the ensign blue-white or greenlake white swan...
Couple of questions about Uniqlo: 1) How often do they restock? Eyeing a pair of jeans right now and I'm assuming those get restocked fairly quickly? A little disappointed though that it seems like EVERYTHING in my size is sold out. 2) Are jeans sizes between U.S. and Asia (specifically, Hong Kong) the same? I have a pair of slim fit straight jeans from Uniqlo Hong Kong and they fit me PERFECTLY on the waist after hemming. The label says the size is "28 (70cm)." Is this...
and still be short
I'm a college student and it's really frustrating that I can't find anything that fits me. I'm 5'4" and really skinny. I'm around a 33" chest, 28" waist (27.5" truthfully...28" waist fits me depending on the brand), and 29" inseam. Express XS shirts seem to fit me pretty well. American Apparel too (I think I'm actually an XXS with them though..embarrassing). H&M XS fits me rarely, but it's usually too big. Same with Uniqlo. Even the Gap's XS shirts sometimes run a bit...
I've heard that getting the rise adjusted can be expensive and not turn out as planned. The khakis are the tailored slim fit from the Gap. I might try the straight fit instead and see how that goes. The pants are slightly too long when I'm wearing shoes. The next smallest size is 28x28, which would probably be too short, but I'll try them out. Worst comes to worst I could probably get the 28x30s shortened, but I'm hesitant to do any work on the rise
1. I have a pair of slim fit khakis and I think they fit well but I'm in general pretty bad with telling if things fit me or not. I'm planning on getting a pair of black khakis with the same fitting so yeah. Sorry my hands are in the pockets in the first pic. Second is kind of sloppy but I can't really take a picture right now since my roommates are in the room and it's kind of cramped....
I recently got a brown argyle sweater with lighter brown pattern on the front, as well as a dark heather sweater vest. I also kind of like the sweater/sweater vest + tie look but I'm not sure what color shirt to buy for underneath. I was thinking beige/light brown at first but I'm not sure. Suggestions? I'm also really skinny and relatively short so I tend to have trouble finding anything in stores that actually fits me, so I'm not sure if there's a specific place that...