or Connect

Posts by speedy4500

Why? Because populism isn't a monopoly of the Democratic party.
I was able to convince more than handful of people to join me in voting for Bob Barr last election. However, the reactions from most people asking who I voted for after the election are simultaneously hilarious and sad...."Who'd you vote for? Obama?""No.""What?! You mean you voted for McCain?""No. You do realize that there are more than 2 candidates for President, right?""Yea, but who cares about the others. They don't have any chance of winning, so why would you vote for...
That girl is cute. Would hit with my penor.Rick Santorum is a douche. Would hit with my sledgehammer.
This. Santorum is about as anti-liberty as you can get and yet somehow still remain politically active.... sort of a "soft-fascism." The guy is a big-government proponent through and through. Along with Newt, I would rather chop off my own hand than vote for either of them.Whether the GOP likes it or not, a Libertarian bend is the future of the party if it wants to survive. The mounting support amongst young people for libertarian principles is hard to ignore. The GOP...
That's a typical failure point for front squat. As weight increases, the mechanics of the front squat must differ from a back squat due to the need to adjust your joint movement to ensure the weight is kept over your feet since the weight is at a different loading point between the two. Although I'm sure this is redundant advice, I'll put it out there anyway just in case: keep elbows and chest up, and draw your ass to your ankles--I almost try to envision a magnet pulling...
Yes.
http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results
Keep on truckin, you'll hit your bwt snatch mark soon enough.Today I did 2 sets of 5 hang clean at 100kg trying to work on speed. Almost died on the very last rep.... really fatigued at that point and didn't get much momentum on the bar. Had to get under super fast and the bar was not located very well, too far forward. I probably should've just bailed, but I'm too stubborn so I fought the battle in the hole to get control and stand up. I'm sure in the grand scheme of...
8 ounces of most whole-cuts of meat (steaks, chops, roasts, breast, thigh) will have around 60g protein and it's actually pretty damn easy to eat half a pound of meat. I do 3 meals of ~8oz meat each (sometimes more if I'm particularly hungry), and then two snacks during the day with greek yogurt or cottage cheese, which are about 20g each. Probably get another 20g+ of protein from miscellaneous sources like beans or vegetables or nuts.