or Connect

Posts by nbernie

cognac would work best with this makeup IMO
I heard the new pants were coming in tomorrow
would prefer to see a bal boot in a lighter calfskin. This + danite sole would be good for a Mar-May, Sept-Nov boot.
Can we go no speed hooks, danite sole on the bal boot? There seems to be some consensus on this.
Down for this if we can go a little darker ie: a tan calf rather than this whiskey cordo.
Since we're on suggestions (though you can bet I'll mention this again as we get closer to SS)-Mike, could you please make a button down white on white seersucker shirt. I found one 2 years back and haven't found one since. Has the breathability of linen without the wrinkles. Subtle, elegant and textured.
Aren't we are trying to create a new shoe? If Carmina has it already, why have it as a colab for Epaulet? Is it hard to proxy(not being a dick, this is a serious question)?
So Scott, to clarify, you're suggesting a 3 eyelet chukka in caramel calfskin on the Rain last?
Bal boot sounds cool. I will repost my suggestion from Ep thread: Burgundy or Darkbrown Captoe Oxford on the Robert or Alcudia Last
Burgundy or Darkbrown Captoe Oxford on the Robert or Alcudia Last would be my Carmina suggestion.