or Connect

Posts by nbernie

Can we go no speed hooks, danite sole on the bal boot? There seems to be some consensus on this.
Down for this if we can go a little darker ie: a tan calf rather than this whiskey cordo.
Since we're on suggestions (though you can bet I'll mention this again as we get closer to SS)-Mike, could you please make a button down white on white seersucker shirt. I found one 2 years back and haven't found one since. Has the breathability of linen without the wrinkles. Subtle, elegant and textured.
Aren't we are trying to create a new shoe? If Carmina has it already, why have it as a colab for Epaulet? Is it hard to proxy(not being a dick, this is a serious question)?
So Scott, to clarify, you're suggesting a 3 eyelet chukka in caramel calfskin on the Rain last?
Bal boot sounds cool. I will repost my suggestion from Ep thread: Burgundy or Darkbrown Captoe Oxford on the Robert or Alcudia Last
Burgundy or Darkbrown Captoe Oxford on the Robert or Alcudia Last would be my Carmina suggestion.
I would go with the #8. Shell is just so worth it. Look a NYR's pics a little while back for durability. Maybe you could darken that edgetrim up though... Don't know why people seem to like light with these dark leathers...
In all seriousness Mike- would you be willing to do a SF collab for Carmina and or Alden? We make a list of what we would like to see and then the top vote getter goes into production if X number of people commit to it?
How about something like thisEither by Carmina or Alden (who made the ones above)Also a Ravello jumper for next F/W???