or Connect

Posts by nbernie

[[SPOILER]] As much as I liked SVB's picture, this gets my vote so far.
X post from Epaulet thread: Calf Shortwing from Blackbird.
Woolrich.
* Fit pics must feature Epaulet-branded trousers (Walt or Rudy), Rivet Chinos, or Smith/Hoyt jeans. No other epaulet-branded clothing is needed for the image.* You can post the pics right here in our affiliate thread. Especially awesome shots will be cross-posted to Epaulet's Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook.* Two winners will be announced. For the "popular choice" winner, our staff will narrow down all the entries to 5-7 finalists. That winner will then be chosen by Styleforum...
Round 2: Epaulet Trousers- Tan Moleskin Gitman - White Oxford J. Press- Shaggy Dog Oxxford- Glen Plaid Jacket Alden- Shortwings x Blackbird And the customary cuff-shot
Charcoal Flannel is very close to black.
I believe that generally it is not advised to use as much polish as mentioned here, no?
I certainly can't take photos like KG and NYR, but I think I might own almost as much Epaulet! Submission #1 Epaulet Trousers- "Brushed Tattersall" (2010) Gant Rugger- White Oxford Barbour- Bedale Jacket in Sage Clark's- Wallabees in Chestnut I think this shot really shows the amazing pattern.
These are great deals but the fact that the words "Epaulet" and "Hipster Haberdashery" are next to each other just pisses me off.