or Connect

Posts by nbernie

Also have this little tear in mine having not put anything in there, ever. Mine are from the Mid Winter 2010 run.
Are new colors coming in with every chino restock (every 3-4 weeks?) PS: I nominate Cahrin for best avatar on the forum.
I've spent the last week in Naples and Scicily and not only have I a) been checking this page whenever I've had Internet but I've b) thought of NYR's interest for the region and c) gotten a compliment from an old man on the street about my walts (all the pants I brought are EP) props from abroad Mike!
Hey Mike, Can we know what colors are going to be in the "bigass" chino restock? I feel like I'm going to end up buying all these new walt colors anyway, but hopefully I'll only have to get them once. Are the chinos also coming in something similar to the butterscotch and olive canvas? What would be the difference, other than the cut?
I'd like to see a price on this too, but I would be in for a #4 tanker (pref without tab, but not a deal breaker)
Hmm I would be surprised if this is normal.
It's very interesting that a lot of you guys are so into the shirts, sometimes more than the walts. I think the print shirts are awful and all my money is going to walts (10 pairs so far) and chinos (hoping to get 3 or 4 when Mike drops them in Feb). Not complaining because any business going Mike's way means more cool stuff for us, but it's weird.
Very good news! I'm looking to break into the rivet game this S/S. Mike or experienced wearers- If the 30 walt fits me perfectly would you recommend the 30 or 31 in rivet chinos. I was leaning towards 31 but any input would be appreciated.
Someone who is not messing around with their pants game/ can't narrow down which pairs to take. Edit I ended up going with: oxford grey flannel, shadow glen check, navy flannel, shadow tartan, olive moleskin, brown tattersall and irish tweed.
I was packing for a three month trip abroad today and my pants selection ended up consisting of 7 walts. That's it.