or Connect

Posts by nbernie

absolutely gorgeous! if only they were a half size smaller!
Same question. @MrDV these are stunning!
Purchased From user @schmallo15 on Ebay a bit ago. I tried these on once at home — they're beautiful but since I have my eye on a rather expensive watch I'm trying to pass these along to free up some cash. For your consideration is a beautiful pair of cognac shell cordovan longwing bluchers. They are a size 8UK (fits a 9US) and shaped over the Detroit last. The cognac shell is very similar (nearly identical) in color to my Alden Ravello longwing...
Purchased From user @schmallo15 on Ebay a bit ago. I tried these on once at home — they're beautiful but since I have my eye on a rather expensive watch I'm trying to pass these along to free up some cash. For your consideration is a beautiful pair of cognac shell cordovan longwing bluchers. They are a size 8UK (fits a 9US) and shaped over the Detroit last. The cognac shell is very similar (nearly identical) in color to my Alden Ravello longwing...
Sorry if this is a stupid question but does TSM buy seconds from Alden? Does this mean that this Whiskey boot/ the other rare shell makeups will be coming out somewhere soon?
great price on these!
PM sent
Thanks momentoftruth! Yes, I'd be interested in hearing more and will check out what you've already suggested.
I'm into art and very into history. Bar recs would be appreciated too, though I'm a student so money is somewhat tight. I recently spent an afternoon visiting the oldest house and the shortest street in Paris. Those were free, interesting destinations that were a little off the beaten path ( the oldest house is a Chinese restaurant with only a little plaque) I'd be very interested in other stuff like that.
I've lived a decent part of my life in France and speak fluent french, but I've only been to Paris on weekend trips. I've seen the main museums and sites. I'm here for a month now, do you guys have places you could recommend that wouldn't be in a guide book?