or Connect

Posts by nbernie

I'm willing to pay market price. I'm a 8.5 Barrie, 9 Aberdeen. Please let me know if you have anything for sale.
Polishing up my Ravello. I tried to capture the variation in shell color, although it wasn't that successful. (If anyone has other models in 8.5 Barrie I can add to my collection, please let me know:D)
whiskey tankers surface on ebay for $3,400. Real shame...
absolutely gorgeous! if only they were a half size smaller!
Same question. @MrDV these are stunning!
Purchased From user @schmallo15 on Ebay a bit ago. I tried these on once at home — they're beautiful but since I have my eye on a rather expensive watch I'm trying to pass these along to free up some cash. For your consideration is a beautiful pair of cognac shell cordovan longwing bluchers. They are a size 8UK (fits a 9US) and shaped over the Detroit last. The cognac shell is very similar (nearly identical) in color to my Alden Ravello longwing...
Purchased From user @schmallo15 on Ebay a bit ago. I tried these on once at home — they're beautiful but since I have my eye on a rather expensive watch I'm trying to pass these along to free up some cash. For your consideration is a beautiful pair of cognac shell cordovan longwing bluchers. They are a size 8UK (fits a 9US) and shaped over the Detroit last. The cognac shell is very similar (nearly identical) in color to my Alden Ravello longwing...
Sorry if this is a stupid question but does TSM buy seconds from Alden? Does this mean that this Whiskey boot/ the other rare shell makeups will be coming out somewhere soon?
great price on these!
PM sent