or Connect

Posts by Mac

Scott Disick from the Kardashians dresses impecably well—apart from the windsor knots. I love Chuck Bass though—the character and the clothes: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips,...
The "buttonless sleeves on jackets" are there so your tailor can get the correct sleeve length for you, just like unhemmed trousers. The respective Isaia and Boglioli suits should come with buttons for the sleeves.
The buttoning point on #1 is too high. #2 is better but can't really tell where the buttoning point is due to the camera angle—try to get a straight on shot. The top button on the respective jackets should be at your natural waist.
It sucks they have to all be the same style of shoe. This is a long shot but I'm in for a C&J Cheam in patent leather—12/12.5G
Thanks tj100. Anyone else?
I'm looking for a pair of patent leather oxfords in a UK 12/12.5/13 in the largest width available. I've been looking for a pair of C&J but have had no luck finding them in a larger width than average"”which will be no good. These are for a black tie event and I'm open to anything within £300 give or take a few pounds. Thanks, Mac.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter isn't this why pleats were invented?
I'm looking for a patent leather oxford dress shoe (for black tie) in a UK size 12.5 or 13. My budget is around £400. I have found a pair of Tom Ford shoes in a US 13/EU 46 but fear these may be a little too tight and/or small. Moreover, does anyone know if Tom Ford's shoes in a US size 13/EU 46, correlate to a UK 12.5? Any other ideas?
This is the store's fault. If you refuse delivery, they will be shipped back to the seller and they will most likely refund you. You could then order them again and ask them to put the correct value on the package so you aren't hit with £55 customs charge.
This is worth a read: http://www.bownsbespoke.com/george.htm