or Connect

Posts by Mik

I have been buying Outlier pants for a few years now. This year's Ultralight Summer Trousers are pilling badly below the crotch where the pant legs rub together while walking. Luckily I think it's only happening in a spot that's not visible to other people while I'm wearing the pants. I closely studied my older ultralights after noticing this and can see that they too are pilling in the same spot, although not as badly, despite having been worn more. So based on my...
I have a number of Kent Wang Polos (long and short sleeved). Since colours I want aren't offered, I decided to try an Orlebar Brown long sleeve polo. Despite being much more expensive, I find the OB polo fit, material, and details to be all inferior to the KW polos. So, PLEASE offer more long sleeve polos in dark or faded colours, like a slate/graphite gray, and various faded dark blues and grays. Please also make a long sleeve polo in the royal blue colour of the...
Outlier just added more Ultralight Summer Trousers in Navy, Gray, and Blue. I think Navy and Gray are the same colours as last year, and "Blue" is new. Just ordered a pair. Still waiting for a "Slate" version of these pants.
Is the cut of the Ultralight Trousers the same as last year? Although I like the material very much, last year's version was way too loose fitting where the pants hit your shoes. Compared to the cut of the 60/30 Chinos, which is absolutely perfect, the Ultralights were less fitted, and much more boxy and messy-looking, especially in the lower leg. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this year's batch of Ultralights. Although I kept my Navy and Gray...
I received my first Kent Wang Rugby Polo this week (Navy colour) and the fit is so much better than my previous best-fitting long sleeved polo (Lacoste). The sleeves are a bit tight in a good way (not skin tight), the length is great for wearing untucked, and the overall shape is very slimming. Being able to roll up the cuffs like a dress shirt is awesome too. Please consider making more Rugby Polos in dark colours (like black, dark grey, dark red/wine, etc.), and your...
I received two pairs of the 60/30 chinos this week (in slate and blue) and they are very good. The material doesn't feel that soft in your hands, but the pants have a stretch to them and the legs are nicely fitted and slimming. I was having problems with the material in some of my premium Seven jeans ripping after about a year of minimal wear so I thought I'd try these. The chinos feel much better made, fit better than my jeans, and have a bit of stretch that makes a...
I'm selling a pair of Ecco Montreal black slip-on dress shoes in size EU43/US9-9.5. I received these as a gift and wore them exactly only one time before realizing they are too small for me. It's a shame because I rather like these shoes. Original retail price for these in Canada was over CAD$300. Price: $80 (your choice of either US or Canadian Dollars) + $20 shipping worldwide, payment by Paypal I will ship the shoes from Toronto, Canada the day after receiving...
I'll take them if you'll ship to Canada. PM sent.
Those Schauer watches are stunning.
These keyhooks look awesome. I plan on ordering one as soon as these forums will let me send you a PM.