or Connect

Posts by xcontext

Smetana Dvorak Janacek Beethoven Jean Michele Jarre
Quote: Originally Posted by cchen my PAM 312 Depends on the kind of watch. Casual brushed, dress polished. Coincidentally my Panerai (PAM 86) is brushed too; but my Stowa (same M. O. with roman numbers) is polished.
My dad gave me some pointers on dressing. But more importantly he taught me how to polish my shoes and why polish my shoes.
I don't like them. And I have them. Go figure. I have had AEs like that for few years and put them on once or twice a year. It took me a while to figure I don't like them.
The edges are real gold and each is inspected page by page at whatever the French make an hour. I agree. The leather is worth the cost--the paper is overkill. it costs $100-200 for the paper?? that is darn expensive[/quote]
Hermes. I have two different Hermes agendas. You will have them for life. Only problem is buying refills--they go between 1 and 2 hundred. I didn't mind spending money on the agendas but I feel silly every year buying the refills.
Regarding the Panerai: I have one (not militare but marina PAM 86) same size. I love that watch but I think it looks very tacky with a suit. I would buy the timex with white face in the previous post to wear with a suit before wearing this or any other simple dress watch.
I have one (not militare but marina PAM 86) same size. I love that watch but I think it looks very tacky with a suit. I would buy the timex with white face in the previous post to wear with a suit before wearing this or any other simple dress watch.
Most of the better shops are on and near Parizska street which goes from Old Town Square to the river. Prague is not best for shopping. Drinking on the other hand? Every street block will have two pubs (and, if you care, an art gallery). You can not find bad beer anywhere in Czech Republic.
She has more shoes, mine take much more space in the shoe closet(s). I am 13E so for each of my pair of dress shoes she can fit 6 pair of heirs. This becomes most evident when traveling in the winter. One pair if my boots and that suitcase is full. Same with clothing. One man's suit for 3 of her dresses. So, space doesn't equal quantity of objects in it.