or Connect

Posts by codetomorrow

The Windsors look good, thanks
Thinking about dress shoes in particular. I hate those thin crappy laces.
Well I'm in the Army I've got my lace up boots and pt shoes of course. Day to day I just like convenience. I wear vans a lot but they never get untied and I have a pair of slip on doc martins I wear a lot. Love flip flops.
I just don't like laces. It's a personal thing.EDIT: and being frank, if my shoes are the only reason I'm getting laid then I've got bigger problems than shoes.
Then pick me out some new ones :-) http://www1.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc?CategoryID=65
I would buy a pair of Allen Edmonds in a heartbeat!! The thing is, they have to come from Macy's. I want black slip-ons I can wear with slacks and a dress shirt or with a pair of jeans and a sport coat.
So my aunt is buying me some shoes for christmas. Not pricy just something to wear with jeans and slacks when I go out drinking. These are the two we picked out and I just wanted to get some opinions. What do you guys think? EDIT: I would buy a pair of Allen Edmonds in a heartbeat!! The thing is, they have to come from Macy's. I want black slip-ons I can wear with slacks and a dress shirt or with a pair of jeans and a sport coat. Johnson & Murphy Goodwins...
Quote: Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu Don't the sweats say "FITCH" and "A&F" and shit in huge applique letters https://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/w...=737644&seq=11
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger well, none of those commands work on macs, but ive already flushed my dns file and my host file and it still persists. Were you able to ping or traceroute the site when you booted to the Mac OS X install disk? That will isolate the issue to your computer or your network/isp. I know you said it happens from multiple locations but there could be a common node causing the issue, like if you MAC address is ghosted...
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT Actually malware for Macs does exist and it is out in the wild. But you have to really go out of your way to get it, namely installing pirated software. There never has been and will never be a Mac virus. I didn't say anything about malware. Microsoft office could be considered malware. Malware is simply a very extreme version of, lets say, a poorly written application. If a user installs "I'm gonna fuck up...