or Connect

Posts by hoozah

Fuck yeah! So glad to hear Zod is well done in the movie!!
I mean.. in a sense, he is. He doesn't have any magical properties or super powers, just technology. I'd imagine we will have something like an Iron Man suit in many years to come. There's already functional robots. Japan recently put out one for $1.2M that you can ride around in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TztFUjrI2CE
don't worry, they stocked up with enough guns to last 4 more seasons.
that's okay brad-t I didn't get it either.
The Mandarins magical rings aren't imbued in IM3. I'm slightly disappointed, but at the same time I understand. They're supposedly doing The Mandarin for IM they same way Nolan did The Joker for Batman. Giving him enough characteristics from the comics so you are aware of who it is, but keeping it more realistic for the audience.
Only thing about the show that really pisses me off is how good of a shot Carl is. And Carl.
KJ +1
black isn't necessarily emo. looks good nonetheless. glad you chose the darkside.
best fitting tees i've owned are w+h.. you can get like a 2PK of crew necks for a good price around sale time.
Agreed. It's the highest grossing bond film for a reason and recently surpassed $1bn world wide.