or Connect

Posts by water

Great looking suit. The fabric looks very, very good.
It seems all of their "Superior" fabrics have "easy care treatment", which actually sounds more negative than positive to me.
Quote: You have to be a lover of really huuuuuge tie knots Nah, my head is shaped like a light bulb so I prefer spread or cutaways. I bought my Barba shirt online and although the collar was described as "spread", it certainly is not what I consider as such.
I have a black label version that I am wearing right now. Although it is slim in the chest area, I do not find it slim in the waist at all. Mine is pretty much cut straight down from the chest. I find the armholes fit strangely on me. I have Jantzen shirts with high armholes that do not cause any problems. I even find the armhole area very hard to iron. Just an odd shape on mine I suppose. And they are hand-stitched. The collar fits true to size. I wear a...
Sod that. This is time you could be spending on the slim overcoat idea. Priorities man.
Lel, the suit looks really good. That's one for your site Jason.
Third is Thick as Thieves no?
Quote: Of course because Italian labour is a lot more expensive. Unless they are paying Chinese immigrants to attach the "Made in Italy" tag.
An overcoat would be great. Something like that double-breasted overcoat that yfyf wears in a lot of his WAYWN entries would be very nice.
If we are talking about fictional non-Italian mobsters, Viggo Mortensen's suits in Eastern Promises were sharp.