or Connect

Posts by water

Quote: The day he leaves will be a hammerblow to United fans worldwide. I agree. I cannot see ManU getting anywhere near the title without him. He is absolute class. And no way he goes to Italy. Definitely Spain and almost definitely Real when he does go. On his current form how much would it take to get him? 60mil? It would definitely take monopoly money. Maybe Abramovich should buy an Italian team (Fiorentina or something) and put in a...
Quote: If I hear the words "razor sharp tailoring" again I'm going to hit someone. Don't hate. The suit Sting has on in the Quadrophenia poster looks razor shar... Shit. [ducks]
I really do not want to start another Jantzen thread in order to ask one question, so I'll give it another shot in here in case someone knows: does anyone know if Ricky will make non-fused collars on request?
What I have the hardest time understanding is why a person who causes such trouble for powerful people would take this kind of chance. If you are going to go to war with the big boys you should be keeping an immaculately clean background.
The high fee was likely less about her looks and more about what she was willing to do for him.
Man United out. Chelsea out. This is fantastic.
Does Jantzen do non-fused collars on request? I have ordered from them for a while but never asked for this feature. And I know e-mailing to ask if they do it or not will be futile.
Chelsea strolled through. Thankfully Roma ousted Real. The Arsenal match was still the highlight though.
Made in China!? Christ, I thought Jason made them all himself by hand. Can I get an RMA number to return mine? [Need more room for my Made in Italy Jantzen shirts]
The shape of all three coats is brilliant. What details did you specify to your tailor?