or Connect

Posts by water

I wish Tyrwhitt offered more in their slim fit range. I am thin and I fear a regular Tyrwhitt would be like a tent on me. As for H&K, I have always been tempted. How slim are they cut?
Despite my card being charged on 24 August I still have not received mine. I am starting to get nervous. Of course I have e-mailed but that is as useless as ever. And since calling usually ends with being hung up on, I am not sure even how to enquire...
I was going to order a couple until I noticed that the barrel cuff options all had chest pockets. Blah.
Still waiting...
My card was charged on 24 August. Nothing yet. I am hoping any day now... Not convinced things are any better in terms of reliability yet, but oh do I hope.
My credit card was charged late last week, which is hopefully a sign that my shirt is on the way. It took quite a while, so I really hope it turns out well.
Trumper's Spanish Leather.
Related somewhat to this thread, I was looking at the Harvie & Hudson web site and really liked a couple of the Gingham shirts they have on sale. I went to select my size only to find that you have two options: double cuff or button cuff with pocket. Argh. In my current (ever fluctuating) state of preference I hate pockets on a shirt more than double cuffs.
I think silk knots dress a double cuff down nicely. But, of course, the AmJack and metro hoards never use silk knots.
He has mine. Similar preference for well-dressed English gangsters I guess.