Houserichichi, no problem.
If I do not hear back this week, I may go ahead and contact Visa to dispute the charge. To not respond to a customer expressing concerns over a questionable credit card charge is extremely poor service.
Well, it has nearly been a month since they charged my card and still nothing to show for it.
Of course, I guess it is unreasonable to expect them to answer one of my many e-mails enquiring about the charge.
Given all the rumours it should not have been, but Mourinho's exit was a huge surprise to me this morning.
I can understand why it happened but am still shocked.
Avram Grant takes over temporarily. No doubt we will see quite a few expensive hats thrown into that ring over the coming weeks.
Not a lot of responses on this one.
Okay, one last question then. How do the Chan fabrics compare with the vast majority of Jantzen fabrics? I notice they are mostly Thomas Mason, but that means nothing to me in terms of better understanding the quality.
In large part I find Jantzen shirts start to show their wear fairly quickly. I would only rate perhaps one of my Jantzen shirts to have fabric quality anywhere near comparable to my Barba shirt for example. Given...
I have a couple of questions about WW Chan shirts (ordered via the web site) for those who might know:
- do they use mother of pearl buttons?
- how fast are they?
- does the slim cut option have high armholes or should I specify that?
- can I ask to have the monogram inside he yoke (not in the default options)?
- do they match the pattern at the shoulder?
- do the prices shown for the fabrics include shipping (when I see my total it is always the same as the...