or Connect

Posts by Profligate47

Color 8
Thanks. It's a great shoe. I find that since I've moved south, I do not wear many of my shoes, hence the sale. I'm trying to whittle down to basics. I've noticed your posts; your collection is wonderful. However, I currently want to downsize. Any flip flops? Thanks Steven
Ravello LHS
Gently used pair of RARE Alden Mahogany Alpine Grain LHS on the Van Last Bootmaker Edition from The Shoemart. Hard to find, model not being made anymore. Size 11D Alden shoe bags, original box, trees not included, Always Mac Method, treed, minimally polished, Shipping 16.95 Continental US. PM for Int'l rate.
They do stretch a bit after a while; have tendency to feel like slippers, esp w flex sole... Try carpet for a few days...
Ravello LHS
Worn twice to weddings, these great short wing bals in Color 8 Shell are in excellent condition. Very hard to find, not sure that BB is getting any more They are on the Snap last, similar to Plaza. Agatine eyelets. Always shoe treed, Mac method solely used. Sorry to let these go. Shipping continental US $18.95
Ravello LHS
Who makes the pants?
Ravello LHS: