or Connect

Posts by kungapa

Great, great AEs. You might try and posting them in SW&D for a quicker sell.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter actually, there is a great deal of doubt. If you still think there is doubt about whether ethnic cleansing was conducted, you do need to read some serious scholars. The so called New Historians run the gamut in political affiliations, but jews actively forcing unarmed palestinians away, and sometimes killing them, is not really contested at this point. A good example is the expulsion from Lydda and...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter second, if you are asking if israelis are taught about the nakba, yes, it is taught in schools in israel With limitations. For example: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...n-nakba-1.5858 That there was ethnic cleansing is really quite beyond question at this point, and most of the Israeli myths about Jewish benevolence in 1948 has been thoroughly debunked. Even more controversial are the...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter sorry - I see you thought he was serious. no, he was being ironic. Which is why I said "I assume you are being sarcastic. There is something deeply disturbing to propose a holocaust on a people for not being taught about another holocaust." - I wanted to clarify the point, I wasn't saying that apart from that anyone was seriously proposing a holocaust of the Palestinians. However, sometimes Israelis...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter nobody is proposing a holocaust - that is why people should learn history, because the world is full of Assholes who are too lazy to open a history book, and throw words like "holocaust" around. Read again what Javyn wrote, clearly you didn't: Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Well that proves it, Palestinians, and hell, all Arabs, are nothing more than hateful subhuman dogs. They...
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI This is really difficult, but I think i'm going to bow out. I was thinking about it, and I think i've decided. I'm going to say pretty much what APK said above, and bow out. I won't give any ultimatums, like come back now or never. I'm just going to attempt to move on as best as I could, and if she initiates contact, then i'll try to be open too it. But I can't go on like this, it is unhealthy, and no good. Teger is...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Well that proves it, Palestinians, and hell, all Arabs, are nothing more than hateful subhuman dogs. They should be treated as the enemy, they should be destroyed. At least rounded up and put into camps so they will be removed from our lives, and hopefully, from our planet. I assume you are being sarcastic. There is something deeply disturbing to propose a holocaust on a people for not being taught about...
I recently went on a trip to South America, hitting a few cities on the way. Of course, a must in Buenos Aires was to get some leather goods. I took the time to visit a small family-owned cordwainer called Calzados Correa while there, and try and get some shoes. Unfortunately I was there for too short to have a bespoke or custom pair made for me - the turn around would have been at least three weeks. I did get a great and unique pair they had ready though. They had some...
Took them back and got them exchanged with no hassle.
I bought decently high end pair of shoes two weeks ago here in Argentina from Rossi y Caruso. They have seen decently heavy use. Nothing extreme, but use every other day or so. However, while walking around town I noticed a small fleck on one of the shoes, in a crease. Given the discoloration, at first I thought it was some lit cigarette ash that had gotten on the shoe, so I tried to wipe it off. However, it kept on growing throughout the crease, and when the other shoe...