or Connect

Posts by kungapa

Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI I am going to say goodbye, and then I am going to cut off all contact. This is my plan, and I am going to stick with it. Weren't you sticking to not talking to her before as well? Quote: Originally Posted by Teger welp, you have such a good track record of both making reasonable decisions and taking advice so i don't see how your plan can go wrong.
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI Like I just said in my PM to you, i'm not settling for any gray areas. She wants to stick together try to make it work, ok, if she is unsure, then I am out. No in betweens. The point is, given that you are essentially giving her an ultimatum, even if she says yes you'll still be in a gray zone because you can't trust her. The only outcome you are looking for is for her to tell you it is over - why don't you...
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah I don't think the discriminatory policies are in question here, they exist because the Israeli government is seeking a two-state solution and not the integration the Palestinians into the country. Israeli Arabs - Arabs with Israeli citizenship - are unable to reclaim their property. Israeli Jews - Jews with Israeli citizenship - are able to reclaim their property. Only extreme right-wingers such as...
Quote: Originally Posted by ysc I think having dinner, waiting the length of a meal which probably neither of you will enjoy, and then saying your piece is a pretty bad idea. Arriving for dinner, saying your piece, and then sitting down to eat is probably worse but the real issue is why are you having dinner at all? Is this like an anti-date? I know you don't want to cancel or back out, I can understand that. I respect wanting to "say your piece" face...
Quote: Sorry for the thread crapping - but your feet in all of these pictures are hilarious. The feet vary - sometimes dressed, sometimes just barefoot.
Quote: Originally Posted by the_k hmm, maybe its the pictures that make them look bad. These shoes have seen minimal wear. They were not stored properly but I am sure they will get better with a little wear as the leather softens. The leather soles only have initial wear common to all leather soles. The uppers are a little stiff from being unworn in a while. All the writing on the insoles in still visible. I did however drop a knife in the shoes...
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI I'm going to go to this dinner, say my peace, this will be the end then. No more communication no nothing. And I didn't mean literally walk out on her, well have dinner, talk, then well go our separate ways. I intend to be curt, not bring up what we had, no I love you'd, no I'll miss yous, just bye. I do not see how this can go wrong. I'm eagerly awaiting the results of this. If you don't mind,...
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI Pretty much what happened, she calls me last night, I answer like that. I tell her that I would like to see her, sit down, have a neutral conversation, and part ways with no animosity. She agreed, we ended up spending two hours talking on the phone : \\ At the very end I told her I think its best if we dont talk until Wednesday, which is when we are seeing each other, we'll just meet up at the restaurant and go from...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter doesn't jive with the one map that you have found - where is that map from? I have to wonder about that map - it lists most of the land in Jerusalem as "arab". most of the land in Jerusalem is owned by churches, the catholic and the orthodox. large tracts are owned by the russian and italian govenmets, too. large parts are/were government lands in 48 - anybody who has seen jerusalem knows that. I am wondering...
[quote=scourage;4286169] Quote: Originally Posted by kungapa Sure - the slice joints in NYC are better than most cities. Most cities don't even have anything that comes close to Two Boots. But to say they are a similar experience is to do places like DiFara a disservice - Dom DeMarco makes a pie far and above anything Famous Ray's or Two Boots ever put out. -completely agree with this. some places really do stand out. but doesn't mean that the...