or Connect

Posts by kungapa

Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta So I broke up with my girlfriend last night. Please, do tell us all about it. Does she want a break? Are you giving her ultimatums?
Quote: Originally Posted by 13k Never underestimate someone with nothing but time Well hey, glad you thought of us immediately after receiving this news. Glad you worked it out and letting me stay entertained the past few pages Good work! Impressive.
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI Posting from iPhone, in car with her. Were back together. Good to hear it - I wish the two of you the best of luck. And also I hope you never tell her about SF.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger you should seriously get her pregnant. anyone see any cons to this plan? None whatsoever. Sounds like a great idea. I she catholic/pro-lifer?
Quote: Originally Posted by 1969 I enjoyed Grimaldi's. I was starving, they played "Some Girls" from start to finish and I just blocked out the tourists (myself excluded of course). I used to toss pie's as the token anglo for some mafia guys from Binghamton so I really felt at home. I'm not saying Grimaldi's isn't good - it is. However, having tried the really great Neapolitans in NYC, it doesn't live up to its hype.
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI But my whole case was...I know we can fix them, let me show you. I think she's actually coming around to that. Blah...this whole thing is going down in 4 hours and I still feel so lost about it. Meh. If you can't film it, at least bring a recorder. After 30+ pages of this, SF deserves the full story - post the recording here!
Quote: Originally Posted by MrDaniels Right around the corner from your hostel and MASSIVELY greasy. http://newyork.citysearch.com/profil...ine_pizza.html Decently good slice-joint, but not amazing. Also, Sal & Carmine have had - so to speak - interesting interactions with the department of health in the past. Given that they have reopened, I guess it is safe to say they are safe now.
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI ill play Is this the infamous girl from the break-up thread?
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter Hey, kun poa, you asked for info on the issue of land ownership. Where dids you disappear to? IRL deadlines. Will get back to this later.
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI If she began to speak, and said that she wants to make it work, and stay together, then yes, why would I say goodbye? Because at the very least YOU probably need a bit of a break at this point to gather your thoughts. Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI I know the reasons, I don't know if there is any sense in sharing them here though. Come on - you can't hold out on us like...