or Connect

Posts by kungapa

Quote: Originally Posted by fuji By the time I got to the hospital she was gone. She's home now, she's annoyed I was so worried about her and that she's perfectly fine and doesn't need looking after. I don't know what she expects me to do. She wants me around and to stay with her, but she's annoyed that I'm concerned about her because she feels bad that people are worried about her. Im gonna go see her tomorrow for lunch. I'm pretty much stuck with her....
Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. Man, I'll gladly except that stereotype. You know what is the coolest thing in the world? Looking at ancient works and ancient architecture. I'm serious, it gives me a high. If I could find a job in a museum that didn't force me to take on the debt of another 6-years of schooling, I would. Architecture is basically functional art, on a giant scale. And the older, the better. (Or at least cooler) Good thing you...
Bought the blue PS - looking forward to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. I too, wanted to be an architect. I figure I'll get my architecture jollies by designing my own house in 20 odd years. (Well... the big picture ideas.... I'll get a real architect to do the important stuff) http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008...-architecture/
Marc Guyot? Though this might be the exact opposite of what you are referring to, haha.
What is the return policy for BB things on sale? I couldn't find anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesX If you plan to get it, you should go 1 belt size up. Are you saying size up for the milanos?
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Trad-tastic PS ribbon belt: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT Grabbing this. Trad FTW, thanks RJMan.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz i've been pretty underwhelmed by the shopping in NY actually, hit most of the SF staples, maybe sticking to BST is the way to go went to cafe habana today for the cuban sandwich, fucking good, only finished half, the rest will be dinner. also picked up a couple mini cheesecakes from eileen's for dessert tonight. was thinking about fighting through the line for free MoMA but not sure if i'm up for the...
Any more Rudy's coming our way?