or Connect

Posts by dieselman89

yep. Good coatision to express. I'll wait for the sale in a few days. Is the heavier garment worth it?
It just said red fleece chinos. They're going back to the store. I'll see if they will exchange them for a different style. Even so, they're made from the toilet store. Terrible quality.
Yesyes. They're red fleece. I bought a pair when the line first came out and they completely changed the material. This is like chinos I'd buy from j crew. They're $30 or something so I may keep them but they're bad.
When did BB turn to such crap? I picked up a pair of slim fit chinos and they're horrible. They look great but the pants are so lightweight and don't even compare to the Milano chinos build quality.
I picked up the cavanaugh in brown. The shoes are very darkccicwas planning on wearing them within jeans and blazer. The shoes are almost black. How does oxblpod look?Also, does anyone have suggestions for lacing the long branch?
Don't they usually have something better than that? Or is that pretty solid?
Anyone have any news on sales? Looking to buy some factory seconds.
was gonna buy 2-3 pairs of shoes. Doesn't AE usually have a blowout thanksgiving or Christmas sale?
Most persol I've seen are over $300. I'm not a huge fan of aviators in regards to AO glasses