or Connect

Posts by I Like Turtles

Did someone get that Navy now?
Wowsa. Gorgeous color.
Drop to 50.
One drop then eBay. For those of you in Manhattan, I could meet for cash and swap.
Florsheim Royal Imperial Wingtips, 9.5D Made In: USA Size: 9.5D Measurements: 11.75" x 4.375" Goodyear welt. Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperials...Worn around15x. Uppers show some creasing. Soles show a little wear.
Only tried on, NEVER worn outside, wish it fit. Made by Corneliana. 100% Cashmere. More of a royal blue. Really nice. Wish it fit. Cash or trade for a 40R. Shoulders: 17.75 Shoulder to sleeve: 25 Chest: 20.25 BOC: 30
I would. I think they are a half size too small for me and I wear 9.5 Allen Edmonds (McAllister, Hale, Bayfield).
Tried the Quinton in brown suede. Not a huge fan. Suede seemed pretty cheap. Sending them back for a 9.5 Bayfield Brown Chromexcel. Anyone have any experience with this shoe?
For anyone who took part in the 2 for 200 sale and had to send shoes back. Did you have to pay for postage yourself or did they provide a label?
Got the 9.5 Hales in black and 9.0 Players in blue suede. The Players are too small. Very sad because they are so damn nice.