or Connect

Posts by bing

hi all, I'm looking for an Omega 20mm lug /16mm deployment end strap. Interested in any material but must be in new or like new condition I need it to fit OMEGA deployment #945216023 Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by mktitsworth My Akribos XXIV DaVinci that my mother bought me to wear to my wedding. Not quite as classic as most of the stuff I've seen in the thread so far, but it's the one I had on today and thought it was worth sharing. I think it's pretty at least. be careful with that one... i bought one a few years ago... same watch, different brand... it fell apart. notice where the minute hand is...
man... i'm a 40S but have suits that measure out similar to those Isaia's... too risky though. GLWS, nice stuff
Speedy triple cal... Oris in the background
where in canada are you located?
please post up the auction links when you're ready. I'll be bidding on a few. don't know my size well enough in these shoes to buy all the ones i want
Prince of Wales hotel downtown NOTL. There is another place in Jordan that is supposed to be fantastic that is recently opened i heard. My brother and his buddies drove a while to dine there. Stay away fromm Niagara Falls or St. Catharines if you want a decent meal. Best restaurants in the area, honestly, are in Buffalo. Tempo and Buffalo Chop House.
if your 100% serious about this i can probably help you. Quote: Originally Posted by jet All you would have to do really I would imagine is asking a high end body shop who will be able to provide sikkens or glasurit. Glasurit is the premium BASF paint... very good, it's on one of my cars. $5k - $6k job to do it right, and that was on a $4k car painting all removable panels off the car, removing front and rear glass, removing all trim...
Do Want!!
Quote: Originally Posted by adamdurbin Reddish-brown tie was more reddish-grey, but unbelievably soft. Bump for a great seller! 2 day turnaround! my pleasure added new pics of Zegna ties and updated Faconnable... 2 sold. 2 Zegnas 1 Faconnable Alteas are sold