or Connect

Posts by Gilead

Pics of the iron army jeans
Prices in american dollars, seller in Australia, shipping's included in australia, add 10 bucks to the total price if you're overseas (so if you buy more than one thing it'll only cost you 10 bucks extra no matter how much you want. Chronicles of Never assymetrical Blazer, very drapey and relaxed, meant to be worn oversized. Size large. $120 H&M Blazer in black, Sz Small, fits a 36 chest. $30 Cheap monday skinny jeans in Sand Dollar [sold], Red and Herringbone Grey. Sz...
Quote: Originally Posted by Homme One omission: Thrift Cardi APC shirt Frederick Gugenberg pants made shorts Florsheim loafers Generic bowtie Vitamin B I... I don't get it.
Man I wish the weather was this nice all year round. Thrift Cardi APC shirt Frederick Gugenberg pants made shorts Florsheim loafers Generic bowtie
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Got the Halifornia thing going, looks good. Cheers, I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I took a pair of clippers to my head. BoO Nudie Thrifted Oxfords
APC TaT CoN Nudie CoN
Quote: Originally Posted by timpoblete Nice color choices overall! The slimness and color of the pants go very well with those sweet shoes (what color are they? they look bluish in the photo) and the navy jacket. Cheers, they're kind of bluish grey, they're real comfortable too, the leather's so soft it's like wearing a pair of thick socks around. WayneGibbous: It's this Morrissey tee.
Inapt Sufu member made tee April 77 CON
My pointy toed swear deans seem to fascinate people whenever I wear them out, I've gotten a bunch of compliments on my Chronicles of Never Mono 2 greys as well.